Auditing the KENNY KROME Clinic @ Country Haven

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Anyone interested in Auditing we have moved the clinic next door to Wolf Haven for Session 1 (in the Indoor) and Session 2 will be at Country Haven (in the 140 x 280 outdoor). The follow are the Session times.

Saturday, December 13th

10am to 12pm Session 1 (Flat & crossrail 12" to 18" for Green Riders and Horses)

12pm to 1pm Break

1pm to 3pm Session 2 (Advanced 2'6" to 3'9" rider preference)

Auditing is $10 Per person. Hot drinks and some light snack provided. Please bring a lawn or fold up chair. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me. :howdy:

The farm address is 7150 Marshall Road, Saint Leonard, MD 20685

We are planning on having more clinics in 09'. :yahoo:

Last edited:
C

campinmutt

Hope you guys had a great time. I know you will be tired BZ!!

BZHorseMomE

Hey when did you stop by??
Did you see me and my four legged daughter jumping??? Willow worked her heart out. I thought we were only going to jump crossrails since she has only jumped crossrails twice. Plus she doesn't turn 4 till March. She was so good over the gymnastics that we trotted in and canter. :yahoo:
Plus she doesn't get spooked by picket fences or walls. Maybe I will show her in the Green Hunter at MSA this year. :whistle: Then again there is always 2010. :otter:

After the Chaney's dragged the ring this morning the footing was awesome for the 10am Session. :dye: We will be having Kenny back in the near future. :starcat:

C

campinmutt

I left some stuff for farmgrl at her truck. hope she got it...around 11:30.I wanted so bad to come watch ,but I did not pay the auditor fee.....ready for the juicy details!!

FrmGrl

Get some!
I left some stuff for farmgrl at her truck. hope she got it...around 11:30.I wanted so bad to come watch ,but I did not pay the auditor fee.....ready for the juicy details!!
All the juicy stuff happened before the clinic:killingmeCould not catch the mare. Took 15 minutes to load her, then BZ got stuck re-doing jumps so we were late getting Willow. Then we finally arrive at 10am, open the trailer and Shadow has blood all over the wall and her leg, she is drenched in sweat and shaking! Had to hose her off, fix her leg and get her tacked up in time to start the session. We made it, and she did fine. Willow did surprisingly well. I think we all had a good time once things got rolling. Thank goodness we did a ring swap and had to wait! Oh yes I got the stuff, have not really had time to look at it but I will tonight:buddies:

BZHorseMomE

All the juicy stuff happened before the clinic:killingmeCould not catch the mare. Took 15 minutes to load her, then BZ got stuck re-doing jumps so we were late getting Willow. Then we finally arrive at 10am, open the trailer and Shadow has blood all over the wall and her leg, she is drenched in sweat and shaking! Had to hose her off, fix her leg and get her tacked up in time to start the session. We made it, and she did fine. Willow did surprisingly well. I think we all had a good time once things got rolling. Thank goodness we did a ring swap and had to wait! Oh yes I got the stuff, have not really had time to look at it but I will tonight:buddies:

How was Shadows trip home?? She looked like the extra room in the back was more to her liking. :yahoo:

I'm glad we rode out doors too. I liked when Willow had a racing flashback and wanted to catch up to Shadow. Then she realized that was to much like work.:hot: FrmGrl you are getting the hang of those gymnastics and even jumped the bending line from the gymnastic to the picket. Hey who need to halt anyway. :whistle: Shadow looks so cute when she does her AQHA trot though.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Hopefully he will do another one in the spring.

The job situation is going to get better. I have a couple of interviews lined up.