August employment report

transporter

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

I guess this is just another report that Brietbart or Redstate can't figure out how to spin??? Is that why comrade GURPS, Gilligan and the rest of the right wing nutters haven't posted this news...despite it now being 8 hours old?

Or is it just because this was a weak report??

Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 130,000 in August, and the unemployment rate was unchanged at 3.7 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today.

130,000 of which 25,000 were temporary Census workers. So 130k gross becomes 105k gross. June and July were revised downward by 20k...so your net job creation was 85K...that is not good.

Gross private employment (before the revisions) was +96k. That is 100k less than ADP reported on Wednesday and is not good.

As I have been stating, (comrade GURPS is your dumbass listening???) there is no good reason for this economy to go into recession. We should slow back down to our normal rate of growth. But Trump's asinine trade policies and idiotic approaches to, well, everything are threatening our feeble normal rate of growth.

BOP

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

I guess this is just another report that Brietbart or Redstate can't figure out how to spin??? Is that why comrade GURPS, Gilligan and the rest of the right wing nutters haven't posted this news...despite it now being 8 hours old?

Or is it just because this was a weak report??

130,000 of which 25,000 were temporary Census workers. So 130k gross becomes 105k gross. June and July were revised downward by 20k...so your net job creation was 85K...that is not good.

Gross private employment (before the revisions) was +96k. That is 100k less than ADP reported on Wednesday and is not good.

As I have been stating, (comrade GURPS is your dumbass listening???) there is no good reason for this economy to go into recession. We should slow back down to our normal rate of growth. But Trump's asinine trade policies and idiotic approaches to, well, everything are threatening our feeble normal rate of growth.
Out here in reality- world, there aren't enough workers to fill the need. Now that students have gone back to school, the need for workers is even more acute.

But you wouldn't know anything about what goes on in the real world.

Rommey

So let me get this straight....new jobs added, the labor participation rate increased (at its highest level since June 2013) and unemployment remained unchanged at 3.7% (near the historical non-war lowest rate). What exactly is the problem?

Reactions: BOP

BOP

So let me get this straight....new jobs added, the labor participation rate increased (at its highest level since June 2013) and unemployment remained unchanged at 3.7% (near the historical non-war lowest rate). What exactly is the problem?
Trannybiteme, like all leftists, is conflicted. She wants that to be evidence that the economy is about to tank any minute now, but she (they) doesn't want to be seen as being in favor of wanting to damage America so they can get rid of Trump and usher in Utopia, or something. Even though they really do.

They may be fooling themselves, but they aren't fooling the rest of us.

transporter

Out here in reality- world, there aren't enough workers to fill the need. Now that students have gone back to school, the need for workers is even more acute.

But you wouldn't know anything about what goes on in the real world.

So...you think that the monthly BLS report is not based on "real world" issues?

Are you really that clueless? (obviously)

transporter

Trannybiteme, like all leftists, is conflicted. She wants that to be evidence that the economy is about to tank any minute now, but she (they) doesn't want to be seen as being in favor of wanting to damage America so they can get rid of Trump and usher in Utopia, or something. Even though they really do.

[/QUOTE
Funny how we never saw you posting job reports 2008-2016. It would be pretty funny comparing your comments of then vice now.

Hey dumbass go back and read my posts on the employment report. When it is good I say so.

Go back and read.

transporter

So let me state this once again since you ingorati types can't read.

There is no reason why this economy should go into recession. We ARE slowing. If you think we aren't, if you think the world isn't, then it is YOU sweetheart who isn't paying any attention at all.

You people really are amazingly stupid. Facts just don't matter to you do they?

The fact is that right now this country is growing at about the same pace we were before Trump was elected...with one very big difference. When Trump was elected, the economy was accelerating, (no moron not because of Obama, because the collapse in the oil sector had ended). Now the economy is decelerating. Everyone who understands economics (which leaves out every Trump supporter) knew we would be slowing in 2019. We are slowing more rapidly because of Trump's asinine trade "policies".

The manufacturing sector...the sector he campaigned on with promises of restoring it to 1950s type vigor, contracted in August based on the most recent ISM report (which none of you bothered to read did you?)

Oh and for the billionth time...I am not a leftist.

transporter

God damn. The problem is you aren't very bright.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Trump

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I guess this is just another report that Brietbart or Redstate can't figure out how to spin??? Is that why comrade GURPS, Gilligan and the rest of the right wing nutters haven't posted this news ... despite it now being 8 hours old?

OMG :cds: 8 Hour or 8 days .....

You people really are amazingly stupid. .

Facts just don't matter to you do they? .

What FACTS Exactly are you putting forth ... All I see is ranting and raving

The fact is that right now this country is growing at about the same pace we were before Trump was elected ... with one very big difference. When Trump was elected, the economy was accelerating, (no moron not because of Obama, .

The why was Obama giving speeches ' we must get ued to 3% growth '

because the collapse in the oil sector had ended).

Why Exactly was that Sugar Tits ........ Maybe because of OBAMA'S Policies towards the OIL Companies

BOP

She is posting only nice things.....right?
Let's just say she's finally coming out of her shell, so to speak. You know, in a tourette syndrome kind of way.

WARNING: NSFW - or much of anything else. It is Southpark.