Auntie Em!!! Auntie Em!!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yeah, my nephew sent me a picture of a trampoline in the middle of the road.

I had to take the dog out a short time ago and she did about the fastest pee she’s ever done. Shot back in the house in a flash.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just before the storm, I saw a reading on the weather station of 110* actual, 134* index. Now it's 79*/77*.

Didn't find any damage outside. Not sure what I heard crash.

TPD

the poor dad
I had a wind gust of 32mph at 6:30 at the farm along with .39” of much needed rain! No rain at my house but that’s ok because I’m not growing any corn or soybeans in my backyard.

IMG_1133.jpeg

TPD

the poor dad
And I’m hearing thunder as I type this - yippee! Unfortunately I have seen some corn around the county the last 2 days that rain will not help.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Looks like we're not done with the rain for a while yet.

My anemometer doesn't read right (too low to the ground, other obstructions) but the wind that came thru here had to be in excess of 40, maybe even 45. Really thought a few trees were coming down.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It's gearing up here again. Sounds like it's rolling pretty good on the VA side of the Potomac. Raining pretty hard now.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Still a steady rain in the 7D. I see light reflecting in the standing water in the neighbors yard.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I tried posting the video I took, says an error...

Anyway, wow! Came thru there crazy. After, saw èmergency light by the end of the driveway. Walked down with the gsons.

As my son scooped out later, 20 feet into the woods, that wind twisted a large, live pine tree about 40 feet off the ground and threw it butt end first into the road. It didnt just fall, because the top was in the woods! Across almost 2 lanes on St Andrews. Everyone was so lucky that tree didn't get a vehicle! Bay District fire got it out of the way quick.

When son came home, sheriff had St Andrews blocked off at Indian Bridge. Looking toward Leonardtown, about 6 telephone poles were twisted off at all different heights.

I don't know what came thru there, but it was wicked!

And the grands and I were just standing on the porch watching it. o_O