Auto Body shop

tes218

Any suggestions on a good auto body shop in the Southern Maryland area? I was hit from the back and the only damage I can see is a piece under the car on the driver's side is loose. Don't know if anything else is damaged until it can be checked out. No damage on the fender or tailgate. I did do a search but most replies were from 2008. Thanks.

SoMdDude

Dont know where you are..you didnt say...but gary grays in white plains is hands down the best shop in charles county

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
I have to agree with StadEMS. I went to Classic seeking a quote based on peoples experiences on here. The"owner" gave me a quote, I had a family issue come up between taking the truck in for the work that I wanted done. I called after the issues were resolved to schedule bringing in the truck for the work, I did not get the same individual who quoted me at $1980, my "new quote" according to the new person was $2600 for the same work that I had previously discussed.

Needless to say the truck still needs to go to a body shop. As for PJ's I have an associate at work who's ground effects were broken off of his car during a repair. He was told by an employee that the ground effects were meant to be one time use parts and tried to pass off the expense of repairing their monkeys handiwork on him. He fought it, PJ's managed to get some more money from his insurance company.

Please let us now where you end up going and your satisfaction with the repairs, I have a few things that need some form of paint and/or bodywork (55 Chevy and a new spray for a truck that I bought for my g/f to name a few.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
PJ's Autobody just did some awesome repair work, paint color match and some custom paint scheme I requested and all came out GREAT! I've actually used them for all kinds of custom work for over 6 years with my other vehicles!

Chris0nllyn

Ding Gone, in Prince Frederick.

(410) 414-5850

I can almost guarantee, he will come in the cheapest, but he does fantastic work, and he's been a family friend for years.

tes218

Thank you, everyone. I will be going to a couple to get estimates and will let you know which one I choose and how it turns out.