autobiographies... anyone ever written one?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
And if you've done one...
do you have any good resources... tips... etc. that might aid me in writing mine?
Not that I've got a lot of stories to tell...
But I'll be 25 this month... and I think it's a good time to sum up my early years... while it's still... quasi-fresh...

I'm not really interested in publishing... but more for posterity.

K

Kizzy

Nay, my life maybe considered boring, :snooze:

or it would be depressing to see the whole picture!

Maybe this link will help.

Bio Maker

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by sleuth14
And if you've done one...
do you have any good resources... tips... etc. that might aid me in writing mine?
Not that I've got a lot of stories to tell...
But I'll be 25 this month... and I think it's a good time to sum up my early years... while it's still... quasi-fresh...

I'm not really interested in publishing... but more for posterity.

I think it's a great idea to write an autobiography, although I wouldn't know where to start with mine. I do know that you might discuss with some college students...a girl I worked with did the excel program with University of MD University College, and she was required to write an autobiography as part of the 30 credits she was awarded for life/education/work/real world experience.

K

Kain99

Autobiographies are written in first person.... Th ebest advice I have is to dig deep! get to the HEART of your story... Check Yahoo for autobiography info... personally I think you should start an auto bio thread.... Lets see who, if any are willing to bear their souls.