Automatic horse waterers

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I am looking for 2 double sided automatic horse waterers really prefer energy free....any ideas??? I have been looking and looking and just don't know which way to go...what do you all think??

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Use a toilet bowl filler/float. I've used them before for horse troughs.

I have a float type one for the summers for all the troughs...the hoses still freeze and so do the troughs themselves...I am looking for one that the water is down below freezing level and they are insulated or frost free drain type to keep from freezing..

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
My uncle had a dairy farm in Vermont, he used something similar. The winters up there, a few miles from the Canadian border, are way colder and stay that way most of the winter.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
My uncle had a dairy farm in Vermont, he used something similar. The winters up there, a few miles from the Canadian border, are way colder and stay that way most of the winter.

I have seen a few...so still figuring it out...input needed lol

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yeah Mingiz I have looked at them...only by the big barn would it be easy to add one with electric...the barn behind the house would be a pain to add electric...I need to see if they make one without electric....horses are a pain lol...been getting in some great riding though

Hoover

I would like an automatice horse "washer" - I have a grey - who thinks he should be a bay or a chestnut!!! I cant keep him clean for nothing!!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I would like an automatice horse "washer" - I have a grey - who thinks he should be a bay or a chestnut!!! I cant keep him clean for nothing!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have 3 greys that are almost white and a boarder white too....you would never know there were 4 whites here lol

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Jose say he water horse real good long time, long time. Sleep in stall until social security comes in.