BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
How can I make the pixels small enough in this picture to use it in my avatar??Any help would be appreciated. Have a new computer I haven't been able to figure out yet. :jameo:

Attachments

• PC050931h.jpg
    PC050931h.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BZHorseMomE said:
How can I make the pixels small enough in this picture to use it in my avatar??Any help would be appreciated. Have a new computer I haven't been able to figure out yet. :jameo:

Fantastic Photo BZ, but I think the detail will be lost in an Avatar !

SD1492

BZHorseMomE said:
How about this picture??

Open Paint and set the pixels to a certen size that's allowed and then cut and paste it in to that area. See if that works for ya.

BZHorseMomE said:
Do you have MS office picture editor or any photo editing program?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
BZHorseMomE said:
How about this picture??

SD1492 What do you mean about Open Paint to change the pixels???

Desertrat I'm trying to use the 2nd picture that I posted since you can see it better and right now the pixels are at 94. Thanks you both for any help you can give me. Have a new computer that I just transferred all my pictures over to, but it won't except my Olympus cameras old Camedia Master program.

Last edited:
BZHorseMomE said:
SD1492 What do you mean about Open Paint to change the pixels???

Desertrat I'm trying to use the 2nd picture that I posted since you can see it better and right now the pixels are at 94. Thanks you both for any help you can give me. Have a new computer that I just transferred all my pictures over to, but it won't except my Olympus cameras old Camedia Master program.
Here you go, I think.

Last edited:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
One has to use Adobe Photoshop or an open-source program such as The Gimp (http://www.gimp.org/) to get the best results when converting a photo to an avatar. Reducing the photo to 64x64 sacrifices most of the detail - I've had mixed results with the photos I've used. The 100x100 size of the premo avatars seems to work better.

For horse photos, I would suggest getting a photo of just the head against a plain background, such as the stable wall or the blue sky.

Last edited: