Averys 2nd birthday

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Avery Roggenkamps 2nd birthday is next week for anyone who wants to send a card. Pm me and I will give you the address. Avery is looking and doing great and she is thriving. Her 2nd birthday video is out with lots of new pictures. Congatulations Tiny Warrior.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Opps should of added this reminder

Does anyone remember this thread
404 - The Page You Are Looking For Was Not Found

This was the story of Avery & Seinna, twin girls born very very early. Seinna passed away a while after she was born, Im sorry I dont remember dates well, but baby Avery hung in there and fought a very hard and long battle to go home. Well she is home and her first birthday is comeing up July26. I am sending her a bday card and thought how nice it would be for this beautiful baby to someday look back and realize how many people cared about her by the amount of cards she got from strangers. If anyone would like to join me in sending her a card, pm me and I will give you her last name and address. I just want her to have a wonderful 1st bday and all birthdays. She fought so hard to be here to have them.

normalgirl

Hi!! Thanks for the update! I opened this thread thinking it was about another little girl. Ava, I think? I think she was injured in an accident near Ocean City a while back. Does anyone have an update on her?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Your link didn't work so here it is. http://forums.somd.com/parenting-children/211502-every-parents-nightmare.html

Ofc Roggenkamp never returned to work after the twins were born so I never really got to speak with him in person. They are a great family and I'm sure Avery is getting spoiled like she should be.

Thank you. Yes they are a great family and Avery is making great progress. They are having a tiny warriors weekend camping at thier place in the mountains. I think it will become a yearly event.