Avoid the Indigo Grill at all costs!!

darkclown

I have never had a worse dining experience! It was an hour wait to get in that would have been better spent somewhere else, maybe.... McDonalds. The soup and salad took over 40 minutes alone to get to us. The onion soup was like water, the salads consisted of lettuce and maybe (if you're lucky) something else. Everyone at my table had a meat that was well overdone and the vegetable of the day that must have just come from the field because it was absolutely RAW. We had to ask multiple times for rolls and other essentials (like silverware). Needless to say, we'll never go back. For a meal that for four was well over $70.00, that kind of service will not stand. I doubt that they will be in business for much longer anyway. We talked to several people after our experience out in the parking lot and we were NOT alone.

Last edited:

TWLs wife

It sounds Like I'm not going try it now

If service was that bad & the food was worst. I'll go without. Eventhough I at first wanted to try it. It sounds so good on the foodnetwork. I'll try it somewhere else. If a another place comes around.
thanks for the warning!!!!!:boo::
:boo:

Last edited:

Elle

Happy Camper!
I've never been there but I see you posted this on Saturday, you didn't actually go there on Saturday did you? Ever think that maybe the service was soo slow b/c 80% of the county was without power and was going there to eat as well. As for the food if it sucked then it sucked.

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Originally posted by kwillia
Did anyone catch the article about them in the weekend section of the Enterprise from this past Friday... they can't be that bad... they actually had two "chefs" wearing real "chef coats"....:shrug:

:rolleyes:
Give me a break. Probably old cooks from Perkins/Alices.

B

Bruzilla

Does the same holding company run Indigo Grill as did Alice's and Perkins? It sounds like the name has changed but the problems those places had persist.

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Originally posted by Bruzilla
Does the same holding company run Indigo Grill as did Alice's and Perkins? It sounds like the name has changed but the problems those places had persist.

Yep and the Rhumb Line/Warf. They are going to run out of names soon.