Avon Instant Manicure

Geek

They say it lasts 14 days, no drips, no waiting. I can never wait for my nails to dry, I would love for this to be a real thing that works...

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
This is what the Avon ad says, [The set includes 16 dry nail strips, good for one manicure.] That seems like tooooooo many fingers. I feel jipped, I only have 10 fingers

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Geek said:
This looks to good to be true, has anyone tried it yet? :popcorn:
I just ordered it :yay:

I'll keep you posted. If this works, :yahoo: Salon manicures chip after 2 days for me and I would love to keep polish on them.

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
baileydog said:
This is what the Avon ad says, [The set includes 16 dry nail strips, good for one manicure.] That seems like tooooooo many fingers. I feel jipped, I only have 10 fingers
:roflmao:

I nominate this post of the day!

baileydog said:
I am guessing that one would need a selection of various "strip sizes" as one would have different sized, shaped nails than others...:shrug:

Geek

sushisamba said:
I just ordered it :yay:

I'll keep you posted. If this works, :yahoo: Salon manicures chip after 2 days for me and I would love to keep polish on them.

My sister tried it at the Spring Festival Sunday...you gotta be careful w/ it around the cuticles....but both of us were impressed. I'll let you know about the wear.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
It just occured to me that I've never painted Mily's nails. Tonight it is!
My aunt used to have a little white poodle named Strawberry. Damned if lil Strawberry didn't always have pink nail polish on. :lol:

Jameo

What?!
pixiegirl said:
It just occured to me that I've never painted Mily's nails. Tonight it is!

Please post pictures of you doing this :lmao: I've tried several times to paint Precious and Roxy's and boy do they HATE the smell of nail polish :killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Jameo said:
Please post pictures of you doing this :lmao: I've tried several times to paint Precious and Roxy's and boy do they HATE the smell of nail polish :killingme
Maybe you could get them drunk on Jameson so they pass out? That's what a friend and I did to Dustin's brother, and his nails turned out fabulous. :diva:

Jameo

What?!
Nickel said:
Maybe you could get them drunk on Jameson so they pass out? That's what a friend and I did to Dustin's brother, and his nails turned out fabulous. :diva:

I think Roxy would be a mean drunk, ya know, sinces she is a meam ass pitbull and all :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Jameo said:
I think Roxy would be a mean drunk, ya know, sinces she is a meam ass pitbull and all :lmao:
Just make sure you stock up on babies, to keep her busy. And maybe Penn can come over so she can knock him around for a little bit. :huggy:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Jameo said:

Then you need to get them the OPI doggie nail polish :really:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Nickel said:
Just make sure you stock up on babies, to keep her busy. And maybe Penn can come over so she can knock him around for a little bit. :huggy:

From what Jameo has said, both of her "kids" :heart: squirrels.