Avon... who sells it?

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I need a few things before Christmas but I do not know anyone who sells it... so I figured I would check here :)

bcp

In My Opinion
Usually the Avon lady sells it.
Could be different in SM, not sure.

Hope this was helpful

GopherM

Darwin was right
I need a few things before Christmas but I do not know anyone who sells it... so I figured I would check here :)

I don't know who sells it, but if I catch them drinving past my house and throwing their catalog in my driveway one more time, I'm going to follow them to where they live and sneak back at night and pack their tailpipe full of concrete.

kvj21075

Meow
If you go online and shop online u can find a free shipping code online, and u get better deals alot of the times :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you go online and shop online u can find a free shipping code online, and u get better deals alot of the times :yay:

Not only that, but you can credit your order to any Avon lady nationwide and she'll get the commission on it. :yay:

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Not only that, but you can credit your order to any Avon lady nationwide and she'll get the commission on it. :yay:

That's why I asked here.. I had already been to the website and figured someone could make some money off of it.. I just didn't know anyone.