Avon

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I've never really bought many Avon products but my daughter loves to look through the catalogs. Today we found out there is a house a few blocks from ours that a woman converted into an Avon store. 5 big rooms of Avon stuff one dedicated to just clearance items. Today everything was 40% off. I guess this is a great idea for those that like Avon.

lovinmaryland

I've never really bought many Avon products but my daughter loves to look through the catalogs. Today we found out there is a house a few blocks from ours that a woman converted into an Avon store. 5 big rooms of Avon stuff one dedicated to just clearance items. Today everything was 40% off. I guess this is a great idea for those that like Avon.

One of my old neighbors in SD sold avon and every Christmas time she would set her house up like that. It was awesome. Like your daughter I like to look at the magazines but I dont normally buy something unless I can actually see it.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB

So tell us, where is this store / house located?