Awesome Invention!

I'd love to see this go large scale, but then that revitalizes the need to burn. For personal use, that's ok. For large scale, stationary systems, use natural gas.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I'd love to see this go large scale, but then that revitalizes the need to burn. For personal use, that's ok. For large scale, stationary systems, use natural gas.

I was thinking it would be great in large scale by recovering waste heat. Every coal plant stack could have one. Nuke plant cooling. In the summer put them on A/C units. Internal combustion engines they could use both the cooling system heat and the exhaust gasses.

And, of course, natural gas.

The technology isn't there yet, but this looks better to me than any current hybrid or plug in car.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I was thinking it would be great in large scale by recovering waste heat. Every coal plant stack could have one. Nuke plant cooling. In the summer put them on A/C units. Internal combustion engines they could use both the cooling system heat and the exhaust gasses.

And, of course, natural gas.

The technology isn't there yet, but this looks better to me than any current hybrid or plug in car.

I know of a desert out west that has quite a bit of residual heat and not much else.