Awesome news!!

Christy

b*tch rocket

Christy

b*tch rocket
Larry Gude said:
Is Christy declaring jihad against this poor soul?
Yes. :neener: :evil:

I swear, I don't get it. They're focusing more news coverage on Anna Nicole going back to court to fight for sugar daddies money. Personally getting Zarqawi is a bigger accomplishment than getting Saddam. :shrug:

Toxick

Splat
Christy said:
They're focusing more news coverage on Anna Nicole going back to court to fight for sugar daddies money.

Anna N. Smith has big fat hooters. Hooters = Ratings.

Christy said:
Personally getting Zarqawi is a bigger accomplishment than getting Saddam. :shrug:

They didn't get Zarqawi - they got one of Zarqawi's senior aides, named Abu Farouq al-Suri.

If they catch the big Z, it will preempt Anna Nichole Smith's gold-digging phony baloney pain-killer-eating azz.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Toxick said:
They didn't get Zarqawi - they got one of Zarqawi's senior aides, named Abu Farouq al-Suri.

If they catch the big Z, it will preempt Anna Nichole Smith's gold-digging phony baloney pain-killer-eating azz.
Yeah I know, I didn't word it properly and really couldn't be bothered to go back and fix it. :lol: I still think it's more important than Anna Nicole's news. Just give her the damn money and be done with it already. She deserves it. :razz:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Christy said:
Just give her the damn money and be done with it already. She deserves it. :razz:

:yeahthat: Anybody that can hump decaying flesh should walk away with the bucks.