AWS inspection anyone??

G

GVF

I am planning on hosting an AWS inspection on October 4, 2008 for anyone interested. They require 12 horses for inspection. If we do not get 12, then it may be possible to do this as a "private" inspection but would increase the site fee a bit more.

I am doing this to help, as I do not have any of my own horses to really run through. Helping out some Max foal owners who don't want to haul to the next closest inspection 2.5+ hrs away :)

more info here: GVF AWS inspection

Thank you.

(Mods-hope this doesn't count as advertising as I am not making any money out of this, just losing money by hosting :) I am glad to help if I can and just wanted to get the word out.)

Last edited by a moderator:

WWWDD

What Would Winn Dixie Do?
(Mods-hope this doesn't count as advertising as I am not making any money out of this, just losing money by hosting :) I am glad to help if I can and just wanted to get the word out.)

Well, it looks like you're making $50 per horse.

AWS Fees

"Everyone is being charged the same amount for the Site Fee - $50 per equine (please make checks payable to Golden Venture Farm Farm) received by September 30th." And, the $25 stall fee will also help cut costs if anyone uses a stall.

pmsmare

I am planning on hosting an AWS inspection on October 4, 2008 for anyone interested. They require 12 horses for inspection. If we do not get 12, then it may be possible to do this as a "private" inspection but would increase the site fee a bit more.

I am doing this to help, as I do not have any of my own horses to really run through. Helping out some Max foal owners who don't want to haul to the next closest inspection 2.5+ hrs away :)

more info here: GVF AWS inspection

Thank you.

Self promotion again?

G

GVF

NO, I am NOT making money doing this, OR self promotion. Do you all ever come into a conversation here without implying something crooked??

The AWS charges $250 to host a private inspection (under 12 horses). I am not planning on running any of my horses through. I am only doing this because I was asked by others to have a place closer to be able to come without driving so far. I asked the people who wanted me to host what to do about the inspection fee situation and they suggested the "host fee" to balance this amongst everyone coming and any extra going toward lunch.

That help "clear up" any of the alterior motives you think I have?? Want to know anything else???

G

GVF

Where did you get 10 horses? Right now I think we have like 3. The people who are coming have been informed it will not be more than $50, but will be evenly dispersed if we get more people. If we only get 3, I shell out the rest. If we get 10, then it would be $25 a horse. I put $50 on the web to simplify it and to average based off of who I thought was going to come.

Need anything else explained?? I am not trying to gain anything from this. The people's responces here are absolutly insulting. I hope you don't treat people like this in person. You all should be ashamed, but probably shrug stuff like this off, thinking the comments are ok to imply. They are not. Grow up and give a decent person the benefit of the doubt once and a while. You don't even know me, If you did you would know I am NOT the type of person to rip people off. In fact I am the type who like to rip me off, because I am so trusting and giving. I will pray God softens your soul.

JayBee

Grow up and give a decent person the benefit of the doubt once and a while. You don't even know me, If you did you would know I am NOT the type of person to rip people off. In fact I am the type who like to rip me off, because I am so trusting and giving. I will pray God softens your soul.

and humble too.

G

GVF

I do trust people... I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I am not like others that assume the worst in people. I think everyone deserves a chance. I like to give back as much as I can. I learned that from PC when I was a teen in the horse world. Things like this are when I get my chance to give back. I am glad God gives me opportunities like this. I am happy to help.

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Well, they require 12 horses for an inspection. A $250 site fee (which would only be 5 horses at $50 a pop, as I'm sure you know) leaves $350 to spare. I think they are just wondering where the rest of that money goes?