Awsome Horses

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Furry wildly overpriced draft horses, I will admit some of them are pretty though.

BrookValley

Furry wildly overpriced draft horses, I will admit some of them are pretty though.

But Gypsies are magical! They fart rainbows and magic fairy dust!! Worth every penny! :killingme

Teehee.

Sorry, EmnJoe, I'm not making fun of you. They're adorable. Just making fun of how overpriced some of these beasties can become when they are the flavor (fad)-of-the-month.

Me personally though, I can't stand the HAIR! Yikes! I've got a mare that's half of a similar breed of "exotic" hairy beast horse and I tell you, the first thing she learned to do (and do WELL) was stand for the clippers. No feathers on this farm!! :cds:

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
I've seen draft horses and Clydesdales (sp?) but these are like miniature Clydes. They look like they would only be good for showing.
:dance:
They are cool looking horses and I agree, the backgrounds in the pics are horrible.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
But Gypsies are magical! They fart rainbows and magic fairy dust!! Worth every penny! :killingme

Teehee.

Sorry, EmnJoe, I'm not making fun of you. They're adorable. Just making fun of how overpriced some of these beasties can become when they are the flavor (fad)-of-the-month.

Me personally though, I can't stand the HAIR! Yikes! I've got a mare that's half of a similar breed of "exotic" hairy beast horse and I tell you, the first thing she learned to do (and do WELL) was stand for the clippers. No feathers on this farm!! :cds:

Eek, COTH quote alert.

ElliesMom

EmnJoe ---- Nice,,,, we all float down here!

Tin Curry is such a good bad guy.

Gypsys are ok, too much hair, over popular. Nice to look at.

BrookValley

Eek, COTH quote alert.

:killingme That is probably exactly where I got it. I've been using it for awhile now, it cracks me up. And I somehow ended up with a horse that is half Friesian (sp), so my husband and I have a lot of jokes about horses spreading around magic fairy dust and stuff...it's become a joke on ourselves now, too.

devinej

i like your half freisian, you should come watch her go, we were cantering all around the arena today, only had a wee bit of "i don't wanna go" bucking, now she's over it.

BrookValley

i like your half freisian, you should come watch her go, we were cantering all around the arena today, only had a wee bit of "i don't wanna go" bucking, now she's over it.

I like her, too! She really is sweet, and it's so cool that she's doing so well with you. I'm going to have to find some sort of excuse to keep her for myself instead of selling her, overgrown pony or not...like I need this many horses... :whistle: I really do want to get out there and watch you two, I've just been so busy.