Aww hell naw!

spritehoney

Why do people over 25 not want to meet new people...I am told "living life" means branching out and meeting new people...is this a LIE :wench:

S

StrwberryKisses

Meeting new people is what life is all about. Its fun and keeps you young. I want to meet more new people.

BTW its nice to meet you... :howdy:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
spritehoney said:
Why do people over 25 not want to meet new people...I am told "living life" means branching out and meeting new people...is this a LIE :wench:
I'm over 25 and I always meet new people. Maybe you're just ugly and unapproachable. :shrug:

bcp

In My Opinion
I only want to meet new women. but my wife wont let me.

Im looking forward to alzhiemers so that I can wake up every morning and meet new people every day.

ylexot

Super Genius
I think I'm either going the hermit route or the walk-the-Earth route...

Walk-the-Earth has the benefit of being able to do photography along the way. :yay:

Thor

spritehoney said:

bitter?

OrneryPest

lower life form
spritehoney said:
Why would I want to meet new people? There's still lotsa old people I haven't met yet!