• RiverWalk.JPG
    RiverWalk.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 71

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
Me too! The Riverwalk Mall thingy was actually quite nice. :yay:
Me three. I loved The Aquarium of the Americas and The Riverwalk when I was down there. It's a shame about all the fish, but at least the white alligator survived. That was my favorite experience there. It was too cool. :yay:

meme

The Smart Hooker
I can't remember what website I saw this picture on, but there was a picture of a dead sea lion on the side of the road. Poor little guy. :bawl:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Some guy on CNN was talking about seals in some parking lot last week. He said something like "people were pouring water on the seals for days, trying to keep them alive. Then someone shot one of them to death to spare it from suffering." I was a little taken aback. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I saw them 'watering' the animal...

Nickel said:
Some guy on CNN was talking about seals in some parking lot last week. He said something like "people were pouring water on the seals for days, trying to keep them alive. Then someone shot one of them to death to spare it from suffering." I was a little taken aback. :lol:

...it was both pathetic (for the helpless animal) and at the same time reminds you of the grace of humans. Another animal would have started eating.

A bunch of humans, amidst their own tragedy had stopped to try and do something to ease the suffering. Ultimately, shooting it was probably better than it just slowly dying. No hope.