Az Election Trial

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

There’s a simple trial rule — rule number one — that goes, “never ask a witness a question you don’t already know the answer to.” THIS is what happens when lawyers break that rule. The giveaway was him immediately looking down nervously, shuffling his papers desperately trying to figure out what to do, staring in awkward silence, and then barking “no more questions” to contain the damage.

To win, Kari Lake must prove the widespread problems would have resulted in a different outcome. Helpfully, Katie Hobbs’ lawyers asked that critical question, and Kari’s expert nailed it to the courtroom doors. Now it’s evidence.

SamSpade

To win, Kari Lake must prove the widespread problems would have resulted in a different outcome. Helpfully, Katie Hobbs’ lawyers asked that critical question, and Kari’s expert nailed it to the courtroom doors. Now it’s evidence.
See, this is one thing about courts and trials that I hate, but it makes perfect sense. To me, a lot of elections are like finding a dead body with a bullet in the head - you KNOW a crime was committed, but without a suspect, you can't put anyone on trial. In these cases, you have to PROVE that a different outcome WOULD have resulted - to me, that's impossible to prove - you cannot prove that ballots that weren't cast would have been for YOU - if the alleged cheating had not occurred.

I mean, imagine if an election tipped in favor of a candidate on the basis of ten thousand write-in ballots, all with provably the exact same handwriting - and you can't do a thing, because you can't prove a person or persons guilty - only that a crime happened.

How do they "charge" a person with a crime when they discover a dead person has been voting for years? Can't charge the dead guy. When my sister was turned away in 2020 because she was told - she had ALREADY VOTED (she hadn't). Who's charged with the crime?

We have to change the way we do elections, because it's clearly been shown, it is too easy to game the system, and the people get away with it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

In the show trial that took place in December, Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer testified that individual polling places did not tally the number of votes cast, which was a violation of state law. The failure to tally the votes cast at polling places is highly suspicious in light of the fact that, in the days after Election Day, the number of votes the county reported having counted mysteriously increased by nearly 25,000, a number greater than Hobbs’ alleged 17,000-vote victory. Lake’s team also discovered that a significant percentage of ballots in Maricopa County were printed on the wrong-sized paper, making them unreadable by the ballot tabulators.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

“Nearly 300,000 Ballots In 2022 Would FAIL Signature Verification” – Shelby Busch Discusses Over 1,800 BLANK Ballot Envelopes, Dead Voters, Incorrect Signatures In Maricopa County On Bannon’s War Room

This massive error is over 14x the margin of victory in Kari Lake’s race!

After determining that OVER 420,000 ballot affidavits “failed signature verification” in the 2020 Election, based on their review of roughly 25% of 1.9 million envelopes, Busch and her team extrapolated this data. They concluded that there were “a total of 290,644 failed signatures in the 2022 Election.”

E57684AA-469D-44B8-BBAD-90A6EF5D4530.jpeg

Qualified data analyst Walter C. Daugherity used statistical projections from the 2020 Election findings to determine with 99.999% confidence that over 127,000 signatures were egregiously different than the signature on file, and over 163,000 signatures failed the Arizona Secretary of State’s standards for signature verification in 2022.

Daugherity is a Senior Lecturer Emeritus in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Texas A&M and a consultant for major national and international firms and government departments, including the Texas Department of Agriculture and US Customs.

Busch’s team also discovered blank ballot affidavits, affidavits signed by somebody other than the voter, unverifiable affidavits with just “scribbles,” voters who cast more than one ballot in the same election, dead voters, and voter registrations with incorrect signatures.

Hijinx

Of course I am biased , but the evidence seems plain that Arizona is headquarters for election cheating. It isn't that they had one problem , they had several. This mess is so widespread that it could not happen by mistake. And the woman that was allegedly in charge of seeing that this didn't happen has just been elected Governor.

How freaking blatant can it get?

They should have her Inauguration and slap the handcuffs on her when she places her hand on the Bible to be sworn in. She belongs in jail

SamSpade

Of course I am biased , but the evidence seems plain that Arizona is headquarters for election cheating. It isn't that they had one problem , they had several. This mess is so widespread that it could not happen by mistake. And the woman that was allegedly in charge of seeing that this didn't happen has just been elected Governor.

How freaking blatant can it get?

They should have her Inauguration and slap the handcuffs on her when she places her hand on the Bible to be sworn in. She belongs in jail
I think what is weirdest is - Maricopa County has voted Republican more consistently over 100 years than just about any large county in the nation, having voted for FDR and Truman - and then not until BIDEN - and then by a hair.

This is also what bothers me about our election laws - when there's demonstrably a HUGE indication of massive fraud - at the very least, there should be a new election. By not addressing it AT ALL - not even until the next election - it just means that, basically - you get away with it. Like, always.

Hijinx

I think what is weirdest is - Maricopa County has voted Republican more consistently over 100 years than just about any large county in the nation, having voted for FDR and Truman - and then not until BIDEN - and then by a hair.

This is also what bothers me about our election laws - when there's demonstrably a HUGE indication of massive fraud - at the very least, there should be a new election. By not addressing it AT ALL - not even until the next election - it just means that, basically - you get away with it. Like, always.
IMO the blame has to rest with the Roberts SCOTUS, it has refused to recognize the standing of anyone who complains. A cowardly way to excuse themselves from controversy. A controversy that they are Constitutionally designed to solve.

Just as we all know that the Civil and Constitutional rights of the Jan. 6 prisoners are being violated and yet the SCOTUS sit there on their hands and do nothing.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Arizona Supreme Court Sends Essential Part of Kari Lake Election Lawsuit Back To Trial Court! – ORDER INCLUDED

The Arizona Supreme Court issued a new order on Wednesday, sending a key piece of Kari Lake’s Election lawsuit back to the trial court for further review.

“IT IS ORDERED denying review of issues one through five and seven. The Court of Appeals aptly resolved these issues, most of which were the subject of evidentiary proceedings in the trial court, and Petitioner’s challenges on these grounds are insufficient to warrant the requested relief under Arizona or federal law,” states the order.

“IT IS FURTHER ORDERED granting review of issue number six to the extent count three of the complaint challenges the Maricopa County Recorder’s application of signature-verification policies during the election. Issue number six asks, “Did the panel err in dismissing the signature-verification claim on laches[,] mischaracterizing Lake’s claim as a challenge to existing signature verification policies, when Lake in fact alleged that Maricopa failed to follow these”

Hijinx

Kari lake lost 99% of her suit, and she would have to show overwhelming evidence to win the last part and it still won't put her in office.

She was phucked, she knows it and we know it and the suit is basically over, she didn't win anything.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Judge Peter Thompson previously dismissed the lawsuit on Christmas Eve, despite the evidence of massive voter disenfranchisement targeting Republicans and obviously false trial testimony by County Elections officials.

As The Gateway Pundit reported, The Arizona Supreme Court ruled in Lake’s favor and remanded the “erroneous[ly]” dismissed signature verification fraud count back to the trial court for further review; however, Maricopa County still refuses to allow her legal team or We The People AZ Alliance to review ballot affidavit signatures from the 2022 Election. See examples of the fraudulent signatures accepted by Maricopa County here.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But, as ever, it’s not quite that simple. Here is the core of the Judge’s reasoning:

Plaintiff [Lake] argues that 274,000 signatures (or so) were compared in less than two seconds. Plaintiff then zeroes in on 70,000 – the number of ballots that she claims were given less than one second of comparison. Plaintiff argues that this is so deficient for signature comparison that it amounts to no process at all. Accepting that argument would require the Court to re-write not only the [Elections Procedure Manual] but Arizona law to insert a minimum time for signature verification and specify the variables to be considered in the process.

In other words, the trial judge said maybe it’s true they spent less than a second to compare signatures, but the law doesn’t say how long it HAS to take, so what’s he supposed to do about it? How is HE supposed to know how long a “good” signature verification should take?

I respectfully disagree with the judge. The judge didn’t have to create new standards; he could’ve ruled that less than one second is the wrong amount of time, regardless of what the right amount of time might be. I can’t imagine why he thought he had to tell anybody what the right amount of time is to do justice in this case.

We have not yet heard from Lake’s group, except for a tweet saying they’d be making a big announcement today. Kari has previously sworn that, if she lost, she’d appeal to the Arizona Supreme Court.

This result is predictable, even expected. When I filed my mask lawsuit against the county in 2020, I knew that it would be almost impossible that the trial judge would take on the political burden of becoming the country’s first anti-mask judge. She gave me all I could really hope for: a fairly-conducted hearing, a quick, appealable order, and she let me create the record I needed for the inevitable appeal.