AZ hearing

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Maricopa County received a 25% surge of duplicate ballots in the days following the election, November 4-November 9 & they were counted. :oops:

Attachments

• Shiva.jpg
    Shiva.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 54

Dakota

~~~~~~~
30 minutes into the audit report and we already see that Joe Biden lost Arizona by thousands of votes

This is just on the mail ins - I understand that when it is all said and done, it is +/- 267K votes

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
So what are your qualifications Doctor Shiva?

:faint: Holy crap - beyond qualified

"This will go down in history as one of the most important engineering events" — Dr V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The progs are saying that Biden picked up even more votes, but you know how they lie. I'll have to look at the report myself.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could trust the news people to tell us the truth?

Reactions: BOP

Dakota

~~~~~~~
The progs are saying that Biden picked up even more votes, but you know how they lie. I'll have to look at the report myself.

When they counted up the sum of all the votes - before they were checked anything else, it showed that Trump had 261 less votes than reported and Biden had 99 more. Now the audit begins

It starts with the mail ins which is what Doctor Shiva testified to... right there that was more than enough to question the election proving an enormous amounts of duplicates and the timeframe in which they arrived. These votes were counted and shouldn't have been.

There is so much more going on...

It shows you that our election is very 3rd world - shameful - smh

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Oh and the count release yesterday was intentional... they wanted that to circulate in MSM prior to the actual hearing and knew it would. Even the elected officials were like "Biden won" blah blah blah and now the pain comes.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Cotton is up now. He is from Maryland went to Maryland University - I have heard his speeches on digital forensic auditing before and went to one in person some years ago. He is smart but boring to listen to...

He just might put me to sleep :ohwell:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
@maricopacounty is firing off tweets like crazy - panic and it is panic.

There was numerous files deleted from the system and they said they know who did it. They are not saying who but they know who.

WOW

The entire room clapped. The person would have had to go into the system to do this. And they did it knowing of the pending audit.

That is a crime. They have all the evidence. OMG

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

There was numerous files deleted from the system and they said they know who did it. They are not saying who but they know who.

WOW

The entire room clapped. The person would have had to go into the system to do this. And they did it knowing of the pending audit.

There is some super un-delete file recovery software available on the open market. Betcha the government alphabet agencies have super super un-delete file recovery software.

Even the inexpensive un-delete file recovery software really works well when having the need to recover files from a crashed hard drive or USB drive. Even when those files have been re-written over with another file. Voice of experience.

UglyBear

If I may ...

There is some super un-delete file recovery software available on the open market. Betcha the government alphabet agencies have super super un-delete file recovery software.

Even the inexpensive un-delete file recovery software really works well when having the need to recover files from a crashed hard drive or USB drive. Even when those files have been re-written over with another file. Voice of experience.
Amateurs...
That’s how you hide evidence 159508

TPD

the poor dad
Oh and the count release yesterday was intentional... they wanted that to circulate in MSM prior to the actual hearing and knew it would. Even the elected officials were like "Biden won" blah blah blah and now the pain comes.
The chyron on MSNBC right now with Ms Racist herself says “partisan Arizona “vote audit” confirms Biden win“.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

WOW

Where are you watching this?

TPD

the poor dad

WOW