Azealia Banks slams the entire Country of Ireland

Smokey1

Interesting how some people often become guilty of the same things they complain about from others.

TCROW

Would have been better if she went with the old standard “How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?” joke.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We'll read about her OD death any day. She's desperate to become relevant, and I can't tell you one single "song" of hers, but I can tell you some of the many performers and public figures she's ranted about. She seems to have a particular problem with air travel.

What's more interesting is that she has a career and makes headlines for her antics. She's no different than any crack whore you find in the gutter, but for some reason she's promoted as a star. :confused:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
We'll read about her OD death any day. She's desperate to become relevant, and I can't tell you one single "song" of hers, but I can tell you some of the many performers and public figures she's ranted about. She seems to have a particular problem with air travel.

What's more interesting is that she has a career and makes headlines for her antics. She's no different than any crack whore you find in the gutter, but for some reason she's promoted as a star. :confused:

She seems to be the darker version of the doughnut licker.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She seems to be the darker version of the doughnut licker.

The doughnut licker at least has some musical talent and physical attractiveness.

I never understand how these people get famous. They have no discernible talent, they're completely unhinged, they're not particularly attractive....and yet somehow they get promoted as celebrities and news outlets think we want to read about them. It's like you could grab some homeless person off the curb, set their mindless babbling to some sort of music, give them a chit ton of press, and a segment of Americans would worship them as the next Beethoven. It's crazy.

Hijinx

Irish women are some of the most beautiful women in the world.
I never heard of this poor thing and i doubt she will ever make it into the big time.

One day I would like to go to Ireland, it seems to be a beautiful land.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
She's such a role model. For both minorities and women. /s

Banks has developed a reputation for disputes with public figures on social media, particularly Twitter, with Complex noting that "she gets more attention for her public feuds than she does for her music" Banks has had feuds with people including Elon Musk, Cardi B, Zayn Malik, Lana Del Rey, Lady Gaga, T.I., Iggy Azalea, Action Bronson, Lil' Kim, Skai Jackson, Rita Ora, Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Williams, Erykah Badu, Kreayshawn, Rihanna and Angel Haze.

On September 22, 2015, Banks became involved in a confrontation with a fellow passenger and the flight crew while attempting to exit a Delta Air Lines flight that had just landed in Los Angeles. According to witnesses, Banks was attempting to squeeze past other passengers to disembark the plane more quickly, when a French man blocked her path. Banks reacted by spitting in the man's face, punching him, and clawing at his shirt. Subsequently, a flight attendant stepped in and demanded that Banks calm down. This resulted in Banks forcefully arguing with the flight attendant, in which she at one point called the Delta employee a "####ing ######".

On November 10, 2015, it was reported Banks was under investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department following an altercation involving the rapper and a security guard at L.A. club Break Room 86. Later that year, Banks was arrested in New York after attacking a female security guard.

In March 2016, Sarah Palin threatened a lawsuit against Banks in response to a series of tweets where she attacked the politician, calling for "the biggest burliest blackest negroes" to "run a train on her", and for someone to "film it and put it on worldstar." Banks later apologized and said that her outburst was a result of her mistaking a fictional interview with Palin as a real event. In the satirical article, Palin is quoted as saying "Negroes loved being slaves."

In May 2016, Banks was dropped by her UK booking agency and removed from headlining the grime and hip-hop festival Born & Bred following racist and homophobic tweets to Zayn Malik. Her Twitter account was also blocked after a succession of tweets directed at Malik.
In October 2016, Banks attended a party hosted by Russell Crowe as a guest of RZA. She filed a police report against Crowe, claiming that he choked her, spat on her, and called her a ######. RZA later claimed that Banks instigated the incident, and denied hearing Crowe call her a ######. A year after the incident, RZA admitted that Crowe did spit towards Banks.

In December 2016, Banks posted a series of videos on Instagram detailing her cleanup of a closet in her apartment where she claims to have been practicing witchcraft. She admitted to practicing "three years worth of brujer#a" (the Spanish word for witchcraft). The video appears to show dried blood, feathers, and the carrion of dead chickens. She was criticized on Twitter by the artist Sia, who stated, "Sacrificing animals for your gain is the wackest #### I've ever heard. Get ahead by being awesome, kind and working hard." Banks responded to Sia with a series of tweets stating, "And your ugly pasty dry white lady winter skin face is the ugliest fave (sic) I’ve ever seen that must be why you hide it all the time. HAVE SOME ####ING RESPECT FOR MY ####ING TRADITIONAL AFRICAN RELIGION YOU POMPOUS WHITE BITCH". The post was later deleted.

Banks made racist comments about Irish people after leaving an Aer Lingus flight early to Dublin, Ireland due to a row with an air stewardess in January 2019, by calling them '####ing ugly' on Instagram, the next day she said she would dedicate her Dublin show to 'beautiful Irish women', Banks also labelled Irish people 'inbred', 'leprechauns', she said 'Because most of you can't talk or write lol. She also mocked the Potato Famine on Instagram by saying to a follower 'Don't you have a famine to go die in?'

Banks has frequently been noted for the use of profanity in many of her songs, particularly her reclamation of the word "c&^t"

After Trump won the presidency, Banks posted "He is my f&%king hero right now. I am elated."[SUP][[/SUP]

wackadoodie

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It's surprising what autotune and make-up can do for a crack ho.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
I never understand how these people get famous. They have no discernible talent, they're completely unhinged, they're not particularly attractive....and yet somehow they get promoted as celebrities and news outlets think we want to read about them.

Oh come on, she's talented:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAmaaW4d5n0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGox2wVCLuw

If you don't care for it, that's one thing. But she is talented.

Kim Kardashian is talented, Trump is talented, Tim Mcgraw is talented. I don't care for any of these people, but I will admit they are very talented.

I think you're mixing what you like or approve of with talent, they are different.

Hijinx

Come on folks, She has Black Privilege.

And Truby says she is talented, so she has that going for her.

Just because she has the temperament of Mike Tyson is no reason to call her an azzhole.
She earned that title the hard way. On her own.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Oh come on, she's talented:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAmaaW4d5n0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGox2wVCLuw

If you don't care for it, that's one thing. But she is talented.

Kim Kardashian is talented, Trump is talented, Tim Mcgraw is talented. I don't care for any of these people, but I will admit they are very talented.

I think you're mixing what you like or approve of with talent, they are different.

You call that talent? Seriously? And KK, what's her talent? Oh wait, she did a short film, didn't she. I didn't see it. What's Trumps talent? Tim McGraw, okay. I don't like his music, but he is talented in his field.

luvmygdaughters

Another mindless, clueless, celebrity twit. Talent???? Such as what, spouting off derogatory statements? She's about as talented as Kim Kardashian!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

What language is she "singing" in?

And where's the talent? She's autotuned to within an inch of her life, so she obviously can't sing. Her costumers and whoever directs her music videos is talented, but she could literally be anybody because she's completely manufactured.

Aretha Franklin was talented. Rihanna is talented. I'll even concede that Miley Cyrus is talented on some level. This chick - no.