B 105

J

jaybeeztoo

I am house sitting and the Bose radio is stuck on B105. I think the station is out of Rappahannock, VA. This is an awesome radio station. Loads of music, all types, and very little talk. We need a station like B105 around it these parts. It reminds me of BOB FM out of the VA Beach area. :yahoo:

I'm going to ask for a Bose radio for Christmas next year. This thing is awesome!! :dance:

J

jaybeeztoo

I am house sitting and the Bose radio is stuck on B105. I think the station is out of Rappahannock, VA. This is an awesome radio station. Loads of music, all types, and very little talk. We need a station like B105 around it these parts. It reminds me of BOB FM out of the VA Beach area. :yahoo:

I'm going to ask for a Bose radio for Christmas next year. This thing is awesome!! :dance:

Oops, it's B 101.5. Awesome station. :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I thought B101.5 was out of Fredericksburg. B101.5 -- WBQB Home Page Is this the station you're listening to? If so, it is a great station. :yay:

When I'm down in Virginia Beach, I'll always listen to BOB. I wish we had a station like that around here.

And Bose rocks. I have Bose speakers for my stereo system and the quality is excellent. :yahoo:

J

jaybeeztoo

I thought B101.5 was out of Fredericksburg. B101.5 -- WBQB Home Page Is this the station you're listening to? If so, it is a great station. :yay:

When I'm down in Virginia Beach, I'll always listen to BOB. I wish we had a station like that around here.

And Bose rocks. I have Bose speakers for my stereo system and the quality is excellent. :yahoo:

Well I already got the call letters wrong, perhaps I got the location wrong too :lmao: I could of sworn they said Rappahannock. In any event, I'm going to check for this station at my house and leave it locked on there. I just got a great new system (not Bose) and maybe it will pick it up. :dance:

I used to be able to pick up BOB locally, but not where I live now :sad:

I like a station where you can get a wide variety of music since I like all types. This one is PERFECT and sounds so good on the Bose. :yay:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I recall that it used to be a lot easier to get better stations roughly ten years ago... Now, local radio is either hard to streamline a good signal for a good station - or - it's hard to get the spoons out of your ears when the DJ is done yapping on the local stations that play decent tunes.

:jameo: Hope that made sense... Anyhoo! Thank You Santa for XM! :yahoo:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Well I already got the call letters wrong, perhaps I got the location wrong too :lmao: I could of sworn they said Rappahannock. In any event, I'm going to check for this station at my house and leave it locked on there. I just got a great new system (not Bose) and maybe it will pick it up. :dance:

I used to be able to pick up BOB locally, but not where I live now :sad:

I like a station where you can get a wide variety of music since I like all types. This one is PERFECT and sounds so good on the Bose. :yay:

It's out of Tappahannock. It's the only non country station I can get at work. I can't seem to pick it up off of 249 but then I have 98.3 in the car. I love the station as well. The commericials are hokey and that whole "who's minding the store" thing. Also after Thanksgiving I don't listen to it at all because it's all Christmas music all day during the week until Xmas is over. I don't do Holiday cheer overload.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
That is a great station. Have it preset in my truck. And Bose is great as well. We have the Bose 3-2-1 surround sound system and it ROCKS :larry:
We've disconnected it a few times and brought it outside to use as just a CD player during parties and even with the sound jacked up still sounds great.