B&BW's Summer Clearance Sale

K

kris31280

Last week there was a $10 off $30 coupon that came in the mail as well.

Cowgirl

Ok, so it's been ages since I've been to one of their stores. I saw these scents on their website and I'd love some feedback. Do you like them?

Lemongrass Sage
Green Clover and Aloe
Flowering Herbs
Cool Citrus Basil

I realize that it's completely subjective, but if I hear everyone say they hate a particular scent I can guess I might not like it. I'm looking for light, summery scents. Nothing to sweet or heavy. :smile:

K

kris31280

Ok, so it's been ages since I've been to one of their stores. I saw these scents on their website and I'd love some feedback. Do you like them?

Lemongrass Sage
Green Clover and Aloe
Flowering Herbs
Cool Citrus Basil

I realize that it's completely subjective, but if I hear everyone say they hate a particular scent I can guess I might not like it. I'm looking for light, summery scents. Nothing to sweet or heavy. :smile:
My favorite for summery scents has always been Mango Mandrin or Coconut Lime Verbina.

A few weeks ago I picked up the lotion sample of their soon to be released scent, Rainkissed Leaves (it may be released now) and I love it... it's very light and summery.

Cowgirl

They're not my bodywash styles. I prefer floral and spicy scents; not "earthy." They are nice scents and I think you would enjoy them.

Gotcha! I think I'll like them, and they're cheap enough that if I don't, I'll just bring them to work and let the girls have them. :lmao:

Cowgirl

Do you have a store near you?

There's a store at the outlets in Queenstown, but I don't really get a chance to go there very often. I'd rather just order online. I put 6 bodywashes in the cart, and the total is $25 including shipping. That's not bad.

redneck_woman

Starting Over
Just went to the Bath & Body Work near Target and boy did I make out. I got all this for $34.00.

2-home fragrance diffuser
2-refill fragrance
2-body cream
1-body lotion
5-travel size

If I had paid full price for everything it would have been $98.00, I saved a total of $64.00. :yahoo::yahoo:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Just went to the Bath & Body Work near Target and boy did I make out. I got all this for $34.00.

2-refill fragrance
2-body cream
1-body lotion
5-travel size

If I had paid full price for everything it would have been $98.00, I saved a total of $64.00. :yahoo::yahoo:

I went just before noon, spent $35 and got lots of goodies. :yay:

K

kris31280

2-refill fragrance
2-body cream
1-body lotion
5-travel size

Just think, it could've been $24 if you had the coupon from the mail!

... hrm... I should probably go over there today.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

2-refill fragrance
2-body cream
1-body lotion
5-travel size

Did you have your hair in a pony? :lol:

redneck_woman

Starting Over
Just think, it could've been $24 if you had the coupon from the mail!

... hrm... I should probably go over there today.

I bet I did get one in the mail....but I betcha my wonderful roommate that got the mail on Saturday took it. I normally get there coupons. I am a couponaholic....actually save $68.00 on my grocery bill by using them. Bill went from $339 to $270! I only shop every 2 weeks also....