B-day party @ Flat Iron

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Thank you to those who put me in touch with Julie at Flat Iron Farm. The girls party was this past Saturday and everything went great. The girls all had a great time and Julie was wonderful. She gave my girls a mini lesson (we were celebrating both b-days). I don't think I've ever seen a bigger grin on their faces, lol. Thanks again, have a great day!!!

K

Katie

getbent said:
Thank you to those who put me in touch with Julie at Flat Iron Farm. The girls party was this past Saturday and everything went great. The girls all had a great time and Julie was wonderful. She gave my girls a mini lesson (we were celebrating both b-days). I don't think I've ever seen a bigger grin on their faces, lol. Thanks again, have a great day!!!

I am glad they had fun. I was the person who was in the tack shop. :howdy:

R

remaxrealtor

Julie is just great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a special party idea!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
getbent said:
I'd like to consider this for my (soon to be) 14 year old. How many kids did you bring to the farm, and how much? What did you have to bring? Any details would be apreciatted.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
We only had about 9 kids riding. I brought balloons, cake, juice boxes, had pizza delivered (dominoes) and a few decorations. They let me use this office space inside of the indoor arena. We had pony rides for an hour. Julie took everyone on a little tour of the barns, explained a little about horses, etc.

MMDad

Lem Putt
getbent said:
We only had about 9 kids riding. I brought balloons, cake, juice boxes, had pizza delivered (dominoes) and a few decorations. They let me use this office space inside of the indoor arena. We had pony rides for an hour. Julie took everyone on a little tour of the barns, explained a little about horses, etc.
About what did she charge? What age was this for?