B&W Lizard from Flag Ponds today

F

forceofnature

4452097747_ceeaecca0a_b.jpg

photo

Do they change color? or maybe the one I saw wasn't the same kind? The one i saw was ash colored?

F

forceofnature

Do they change color? or maybe the one I saw wasn't the same kind? The one i saw was ash colored?

I think they can change a little in darkness. I don't think they can do more than that though. Wish I knew the species. Flagponds is the only place I have seen these lizards. At home we have the blue tail skinks.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
My yard critter.. It's not a lizard, but I think still pretty cool!

817077064_WxTos-L.jpg

Attachments

• Crawdad.jpg
    Crawdad.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
I saw one of those walking across the Olive Garden parking lot...I thought it was a runaway lobster or something. I didnt know what the hell it was!

I wanted to take a pic of it with my phone but then it got hit by a truck.

*Crunch*

yuck. :dead:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I saw one of those walking across the Olive Garden parking lot...I thought it was a runaway lobster or something. I didnt know what the hell it was!

I wanted to take a pic of it with my phone but then it got hit by a truck.

*Crunch*

yuck. :dead:

MudBug, CrayFish, Crawdad.. It goes by several names.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Nope, need another 152 to have a meal.

I used to see people at the mall in Waldorf walking around the parking lot with baskets, didn't know why until I asked. Someone told me there were tons of those things there. They come out of those marshes or whatever they are. I sure wouldn't eat them, but those folks were taking them home and cooking them up.