Baby Food Jars

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Whatever happened to sleuth anyway? Did he :slam: on his way out or go quietly? Did he ever move out to Indiana or wherever this chick lived?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Whatever happened to sleuth anyway? Did he :slam: on his way out or go quietly? Did he ever move out to Indiana or wherever this chick lived?

I think he paid us a visit a few years ago and he a married baby daddy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think he paid us a visit a few years ago and he a married baby daddy.

:yeahthat:

He was on my FB awhile back but he either unfriended me or FB decided I didn't need to be friends with him anymore. But as of a year or so ago, he was peachy keen.

I just bought 48 Beech Nut 4 oz. baby food jars off of Ebay, with the intention that I would use them and build a hand-made spice rack for the gf this Christmas.

I need about 30 more. My question is... do the various brands of baby food have identical jars and lids (except for the labels, of course), or are they slightly differently shaped. I'm going to paint the lids, so I don't care about those, but I want to make sure the jars match before I buy anymore.
TPD is looking for jars too! Spring must be jar season!

Grumpy

Somewhere out here is a post where he wanted to borrow a ladder to clean his gutters..I said fine, I have one, come and get it. He said I don't have a truck to get the ladder..I said, okay, you are not far from me, I'll drop it off..He said great...I delivered the ladder and he said, I am afraid of heights..I said bye and left with my ladder.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Somewhere out here is a post where he wanted to borrow a ladder to clean his gutters..I said fine, I have one, come and get it. He said I don't have a truck to get the ladder..I said, okay, you are not far from me, I'll drop it off..He said great...I delivered the ladder and he said, I am afraid of heights..I said bye and left with my ladder.
He also offered for people to clear some downed trees for firewood, but would have to pay him for it.