Baby Found Dead at Pax River

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The intent of this message is to reiterate something that mAlice posted that I really loved, and thought should be repeated.

The other thread had been junked up with people with pitchforks decimating this man for his actions, and I want to turn the thread back into what I intended in the first place: to share sadness at the death of a beautiful baby.

The thread took many turns, and became unbearable for me to read, when the "Person Who Makes All Threads About Her" contributed absolutely nothing to the intent of my original post. I had to delete that crap, because I don't want to read her shiat any longer.

Let's get back on track and honor the sweet angel.

:clap: Good on both of you.

:buddies:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
So it was BG that made the thread go poof?

didn't know we could make threads go poof when we didn't like what other's wrote in a public forum, so much for freedom of speech.

I'm not censuring what you believe. You are free to start your own thread to do that if you'd like.

I didn't want my thread, intended to be a tribute to a baby dead much too soon, to be infected with vitroil from various people.

If you want that, make your own thread.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
That was the best post in the entire thread. A horrible tragedy that elicits tons of emotions. My heart goes out to the entire family and the people closest to them.

:yeahthat: I am feeling so sad inside for everyone involved with that tragedy.

SoMDGirl42

I agree. The family is devastated. I know first hand that this was an accident. A terrible one, but nonetheless, something John never intended to happen. Their other son is a happy go-lucky little guy who just brings a smile to your face every time you see him. He's a joy to be around. Please, if you do nothing else, send your prayers (good thoughts, etc) toward the family. They need it desperately at this time while they grapple with what has just happened.

Sounds like you know the family. I am sorry for your loss. Please pass my condolences to the mom and family. :flowers:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
gardengirl, please check your private messages.

I agree. The family is devastated. I know first hand that this was an accident. A terrible one, but nonetheless, something John never intended to happen. Their other son is a happy go-lucky little guy who just brings a smile to your face every time you see him. He's a joy to be around. Please, if you do nothing else, send your prayers (good thoughts, etc) toward the family. They need it desperately at this time while they grapple with what has just happened.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I haven't said much about this because I am not a parent. I can't imagine the pain that he and his wife are feeling right now. My co-worker's and I talked about it. She said there were days she would put her purse, laptop and everything in the backseat so she wouldn't forget about the kids in back. She also said there were days that she was so tired that she would go to daycare even if the other parent was home with the kids. Such a sad situation for all.

acommondisaster

The intent of this message is to reiterate something that mAlice posted that I really loved, and thought should be repeated.

The other thread had been junked up with people with pitchforks decimating this man for his actions, and I want to turn the thread back into what I intended in the first place: to share sadness at the death of a beautiful baby.

The thread took many turns, and became unbearable for me to read, when the "Person Who Makes All Threads About Her" contributed absolutely nothing to the intent of my original post. I had to delete that crap, because I don't want to read her shiat any longer.

Let's get back on track and honor the sweet angel.
Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post

There was a time I would have been part of the lynching mob, but today I'm trying to put this tragedy in perspective, which I'm finding quite impossible. This is a tragedy that usually happens a little further away, and I don't know anyone associated with it in any fashion. That's not the case this time, so it's having a rather tortuous impact on my day. My heart is breaking. I want to reach out to all involved and do something to make it better, but there is no making it better.

FWIW, to the family; If you're reading this, my heart goes out to you. I wish I could turn back time, just for you, so yesterday could be done over. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss.

To the first responder, I'm sorry you had to bear witness to such a tragedy, and no, I don't think anyone is ever prepared for something like this.

To all of the people who work at bldg 2187, I hope that you'll be supportive to this family, and if you have children, hug them a little tighter, a little more often.

m Alice got it right, imho. My heart breaks for this family. I can't think of anything that can be done to this man that he hasn't already done to himself.

Please, everyone, whenever you get out of your car, glance into the car next to you.
Let that be what you take away from this horrific situation, rather than wanting some guy's head on a pike.