Baby Gates

shannonbrio

She's on the move! My daughter is now crawling, so it's time for the baby gate. We have a spilt foyer with a bannister, not a half wall, on the upstairs. So it will make installation interesting, because I don't want to have to drill into the bannister. Any recommendations on brands or installation?

puggymom

She's on the move! My daughter is now crawling, so it's time for the baby gate. We have a spilt foyer with a bannister, not a half wall, on the upstairs. So it will make installation interesting, because I don't want to have to drill into the bannister. Any recommendations on brands or installation?

We have the same type of house but we drilled into the bannister. They make wood putty to fill in the holes when it is finally time to take it down.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

Can't really picture your setup, but try this place, lots of options.
Carlson Pet Products - We're the Pet Gate People!

They are pet gates, but tough and sturdy to keep your little monster enclosed and safe.
They use a pressure mount system, so no drilling.