Baby Holmes-Cruise

C

canuk woman

Nickel said:
If she were logged in as someone else, how would she be logged in as KJo? She's probably just taking a crap. :duh:

What do you think the word "Premo" would mean? I've seen that word on some members names.

C

canuk woman

CityGrl said:
OMG canuk go back to Tiggerville.

No way and listen I just did some research have any of you guys heard of a guy named Mark Chesnutt? he apparently also did a version of "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" there I did some research now KJO can you please stop!

nomoney

canuk woman said:
I don't know hey I don't even know what "Premo" even means.
those with premo are moderators of this site. so you have to be really really nice to them or they'll kick you out.

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
those with premo are moderators of this site. so you have to be really really nice to them or they'll kick you out.

Oh gotcha well then I take back everything that I've said.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
My guess is that trading in those tighty whities from his Risky Business days to boxers has finally paid off.

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
Stop what? Acting like a "Premo"? :diva:

No what I've been meaning to say is that I did a little research and for you to get off of my back.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
No what I've been meaning to say is that I did a little research and for you to get off of my back.
I didn't realize I was on your back. I thought we had patched things up. But since you don't seem to know the difference, I shall continue to...what was I doing again? :confused:

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
I didn't realize I was on your back. I thought we had patched things up. But since you don't seem to know the difference, I shall continue to...what was I doing again? :confused:

Uh :whistle:

R

remaxrealtor

Attachments

• cruiseholmes.jpg
    cruiseholmes.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 70