Baby Jolie-Pitt?

Toxick

Splat
Speedy70 said:
Please say it isn't so. If it is, we'll hear about this everyday for at least a year!

Get used to the phrase "Baby Brangolina", as it will be uttered 65 times per hour on every TV and radio channel within the borders of the United States.

Baby Brangolina... has a nice ring to it.
Ranks right up there with K-Fed and Bennifer.

:barf::barf::barf::barf:

Hawk

It Wasn't Me
Maddess that relationship will never last, both of them rushed into that from a rebound, only a matter of time.

camily

Peace
StarCat said:
:yeahthat: I use to like Brad Pitt, but now hes not so great.
:yeahthat: Angelina Jolie just seems pretty out there. I mean come on, she kissed her brother in a not-so-sisterly way and wore BillyBob's blood around her neck.
Jennifer Aniston seems genuinely nice from what I have seen and heard from her castmates. Plus, she and Oprah are good friends, and I love Oprah!

StarCat

camily said:
:yeahthat: Angelina Jolie just seems pretty out there. I mean come on, she kissed her brother in a not-so-sisterly way and wore BillyBob's blood around her neck.
Jennifer Aniston seems genuinely nice from what I have seen and heard from her castmates. Plus, she and Oprah are good friends, and I love Oprah!
Shes pretty, and thats about the ONLY thing shes got going for her. Shes whacked and alot of the things she does makes me wanna go "WTF?" which honestly, IRL its hard to get me to do that. I just act all innocent, she really does creep me out.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
camily said:
I can't stand either of them. I love Jennifer Aniston though!

And i was starting to like you. :howdy: :lmao:

SAHRABs theory (chock full of holes, as MyLittlePony points out)

Pit, Angelina and Vince all work on the same movie (Mr & Mrs Smith, thought it was ok btw)

Jennifer stops by to see Pit one day and "accidently" (so she says) enters Vince's trailer. jennifer cant help herself after seeing his physique, hes just freshly out of the shower, and throws herself at him

Pit stops by Vinces trailer for an after shoot beer, and catches Jennifer and Vince in bed together.

Jennifer having a better PR machine decides to release that Pit and Jolie are sexing it up on the set instead.

Angelina, being the sexy goddess that she is (much better looking than Anniston) tries to first TRUTHFULLY tell the world that she didnt need a married man. after watching the heartache that Anniston causes Pit feels for him and realizes that he could be a wonderfull daddy.

The tabloids eat it up and we now have the hurtful tragedy of a story we're witnessing today

lol thats my story i'm sticking to it

camily

Peace
SAHRAB said:
And i was starting to like you. :howdy: :lmao:

SAHRABs theory (chock full of holes, as MyLittlePony points out)

Pit, Angelina and Vince all work on the same movie (Mr & Mrs Smith, thought it was ok btw)

Jennifer stops by to see Pit one day and "accidently" (so she says) enters Vince's trailer. jennifer cant help herself after seeing his physique, hes just freshly out of the shower, and throws herself at him

Pit stops by Vinces trailer for an after shoot beer, and catches Jennifer and Vince in bed together.

Jennifer having a better PR machine decides to release that Pit and Jolie are sexing it up on the set instead.

Angelina, being the sexy goddess that she is (much better looking than Anniston) tries to first TRUTHFULLY tell the world that she didnt need a married man. after watching the heartache that Anniston causes Pit feels for him and realizes that he could be a wonderfull daddy.

The tabloids eat it up and we now have the hurtful tragedy of a story we're witnessing today

lol thats my story i'm sticking to it
I like mylittlepony already, although I would have killed you long ago for giving me that name.

StarCat

SAHRAB said:
Can you blame her :rolleyes:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
StarCat said:
:yeahthat: I use to like Brad Pitt, but now hes not so great.
I've always disliked him. Yes, he cleans up nice, but I've always thought he was too full of himself.

jack123

Could I explore this Message Board using synonym keywords ?

I Can't realize that Could I explore this Message Board using synonym keywords instead of exact words.
I searched for synonym keywords in http://www.google.com and
http://www.boardexplorer.com and I found this Message Board.
but inside the web site I could not find any intelligent search. you ought to know exact words to find related topics
any one who knows something?