Baby Leo Is Here Safely...

mgdbaa

His first picture.jpg

I hope I did this correctly.

lovinmaryland

As far as I know. They are just sending me picture mail. They will call me once things settle down. 8lbs 10oz

Thanks everyone

My first son had meconium in the amniotic fluid so right after he was born they had to take him to the nicu to suction him good and observe him for the first few hours. He weighed 9 lbs 8 oz and was 21 1/2 long... so it was weird seeing that big baby in the room w/ little 3 and 4 lb babies.

mgdbaa

My first son had meconium in the amniotic fluid so right after he was born they had to take him to the nicu to suction him good and observe him for the first few hours. He weighed 9 lbs 8 oz and was 21 1/2 long... so it was weird seeing that big baby in the room w/ little 3 and 4 lb babies.
Baby Leo appears to be big and healthy. My daughter was feeding him. She said hes real hungry.

mgdbaa

I just spoke to my daughter. Leo was just fine even after the bathroom thing. Mommy and baby are perfect. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hold him. I'm going to need a lift to pick him up. She also said he seems to be very content. Man I want to squeeze his cheeks.

lam2

tickled~pink
He looks perfect!

I'm glad to hear that he is happy and healthy.

Congratulations!

mgdbaa

Congrats - but why the name Leo is a family name? Just asking - not heard alot any more.
Leo is short for Leanidas. Please don't ask. Thats what my daughter wanted to name him. She said the name meant strong or a king or something like that.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I just spoke to my daughter. Leo was just fine even after the bathroom thing. Mommy and baby are perfect. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hold him. I'm going to need a lift to pick him up. She also said he seems to be very content. Man I want to squeeze his cheeks.

Can we ask what bathroom thing???