Baby takes 8 days to die..........................

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
"PEORIA - Benjamin Sargent died with his eyes open, fists clenched and strapped into a car seat after eight days without food or water, the county's top prosecutor said Wednesday.

The 5-month-old was dropped off at his parents' house on Feb. 4, wearing a bright-blue snow suit and strapped into his car seat. Eight days later, he was found in the same position, said Peoria County State's Attorney Kevin Lyons during a bond hearing for the parents, who are charged with capital murder for their son's death.

"It's the worst case of child neglect we have seen since the turn of this century," Lyons said afterward. "(On Tuesday), I told (Peoria Police) Chief (Steven) Settingsgaard that this case even rattled me."

PJStar.com - Journal Star News Story

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
This is where the law of "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" should come into effect. Maybe this would wake up the nutballs out there thinking about hurting their helpless child.

Pandora

It is a horrible crime, but what I am most surprised to read is that both the mother and father equally neglected the child.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
"PEORIA - Benjamin Sargent died with his eyes open, fists clenched and strapped into a car seat after eight days without food or water, the county's top prosecutor said Wednesday.

The 5-month-old was dropped off at his parents' house on Feb. 4, wearing a bright-blue snow suit and strapped into his car seat. Eight days later, he was found in the same position, said Peoria County State's Attorney Kevin Lyons during a bond hearing for the parents, who are charged with capital murder for their son's death.

"It's the worst case of child neglect we have seen since the turn of this century," Lyons said afterward. "(On Tuesday), I told (Peoria Police) Chief (Steven) Settingsgaard that this case even rattled me."

PJStar.com - Journal Star News Story

Sick, I hope they die slowly themselves. These stories are just too much to handle.:bawl:Wish I didn't read it.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Eight days of hell for that poor baby. He was 5 months old, born weighing 8 pounds, died weighing 10 pounds. Those pathetic self-centered excuses for people deserve the max punishment allowable. This is sad and absolutely depraved.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
That is so terrible, it made me shed tears for that poor baby. Imagine the suffering... that poor little innocent. Why didn't they drop him off at a church or hospital? I hope those "parents" die slowly and in agony like that poor little angel. This is when I could see public execution revived, they deserve to be drawn and quartered. Rest in peace with God sweet baby.

M

Mousebaby

That is so terrible, it made me shed tears for that poor baby. Imagine the suffering... that poor little innocent. Why didn't they drop him off at a church or hospital? I hope those "parents" die slowly and in agony like that poor little angel. This is when I could see public execution revived, they deserve to be drawn and quartered. Rest in peace with God sweet baby.

Feel better knowing that the child is now in God's hands and under his everlasting protection. Trust me they will get their come uppins!

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Loon Report

Baby takes 8 days to... 02-23-2008 04:20 PM obviously some left wing hippies !

Attachments

• loon_congratulations.jpg
    loon_congratulations.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 82

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
8 days in a snowsuit in a house with temperature 80 degrees. In your own waste, starving, dehydrated (from crying and sweating) and no understanding of why this is happening to you and when it will be over. I can't stand to hear a baby screaming their lungs out because it sounds so sad, I can not imagine him waking and crying himself back to sleep in thsoe conditions over the course of a week. That was just pure evil to do to a baby. Did he lose weight during that time or is that all he gained in 5mos?