Baby weight

Kittykat33

Why me??
Hello ladies. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried the " Brooke Burke Tauts "?? It's suppose to help you lose weight after you have a baby. I had my little girl almost 3 months ago and I am having trouble losing the extra " skin " in my stomach. I have lost the weight and then some, it is just the toning. I have been doing situps and other exercise like forever but haven't seen any real results. TIA

sockgirl77

Hello ladies. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried the " Brooke Burke Tauts "?? It's suppose to help you lose weight after you have a baby. I had my little girl almost 3 months ago and I am having trouble losing the extra " skin " in my stomach. I have lost the weight and then some, it is just the toning. I have been doing situps and other exercise like forever but haven't seen any real results. TIA
3 months is not forever.
Sorry, you're stuck with it
Sadly, she is probably right if it's just leftover skin. :ohwell:

estee_shaun

Tummy tuck.

AMEN sister!!! That is the only thing thats going to do it. My son is 6 and BOY did he WRECK me!!! Even at my thinest I still have the dreaded "SKIN" LOL I have embraced it and the stretch marks that came along with it until I can afford my tuck. They are battle scars ha ha ha ha. You really just have to laugh at it and think about how much it was worth. My mama belly was totally worth it all.

SingerLady

Like everyone else said..... That skin is there to stay unfortunately. Believe me I feel your pain, after having my son, I still have the little pooch and am still on a dam diet. You know there is a place that does tummy tuck and lipo in rockville I believe and it's only about $6,000-$7,000 for the tuck and lipo. It's called "Bella Body", I think. When I save up a little more HERE I COME BELLA BODY!!!

MDTerps

Back in the saddle

Cry me a river. Almost 3 months and you have lost all the weight and then some. Get over it.

C

campinmutt

I would reccomend Biggest Looser Boot Camp tape...I have lost 17 lbs since jan 1....it is a circuit training tape and will tone all parts..there are 3 levels....you will need hand weights.

estee_shaun

I would reccomend Biggest Looser Boot Camp tape...I have lost 17 lbs since jan 1....it is a circuit training tape and will tone all parts..there are 3 levels....you will need hand weights.

OOOH yay!!! i am always looking for stuff I can do at home, Thanks. I'm going to buy it RIGHT AWAY!!!:dye: