Back from the twilight zone...

Sierra

Hey, it's great to see so many of the old folks still here! (And alot of interesting newbies!) Missed you guys! It's been awhile, but it's great to see everyone's still up to their old tricks... :buddies:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
:howdy: Damn I thought that wind was blowing from a strange direction. Welcome back.

V

Vixen

Sierra said:
Hey, it's great to see so many of the old folks still here! (And alot of interesting newbies!) Missed you guys! It's been awhile, but it's great to see everyone's still up to their old tricks... :buddies:

I was IM4Change, Kizzy and now I've been chased away to just being this MPD Vixen. :killingme

Welcome back. :howdy:

Are you still a hairball magnet...:confused: Welcome back...:howdy: BTW, beware... DarbyOhara changed his screen name to Otter. :shocking:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Sierra said:

I sure hope you didn't get a tattoo during your extended absence.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Sierra said:

:huggy: :kiss:

Good to see you last week.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Sierra said:
Welcome back.
Do you remember me?

Sierra

And yes, I'm still a Hairball Magnet, although I have a lot less hair to work with than before! (down to 3 dogs, 3 cats and 3 horses)