Back in the Saddle at Watkins Glen!

AndyMarquisLIVE

Mikeinsmd said:
Tony got lucky. I'm glad Jeff didn't win, but Tony got really lucky there. :lmao:

First Montrael, and then this! I love road racing.

Harvick's not gonna make the Chase this year.

Junyer's not gonna make the Chase; he's getting screwed by DEI.

AndyMarquisLIVE

ESPN missed every crash, every lead change, and every interesting moment.

They need to go back to covering baseball and basketball; their NFL coverage sucks and their NASCAR coverage is very subpar.

Pete

Repete
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Tony got lucky. I'm glad Jeff didn't win, but Tony got really lucky there. :lmao:

First Montrael, and then this! I love road racing.

Harvick's not gonna make the Chase this year.

Junyer's not gonna make the Chase; he's getting screwed by DEI.
Yea, DEI rigged his car to over rev past 10,300 RPM yesterday in practice 2 or 3 times so it would blow up today. :rolleyes:

Pete

Repete
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
ESPN missed every crash, every lead change, and every interesting moment.

They need to go back to covering baseball and basketball; their NFL coverage sucks and their NASCAR coverage is very subpar.
I guess you could call them "The MSNBC of sports broadcasting" :yay:

ImnoMensa

You are letting your favoritism for Montoya to shade your viewpoint.

Montoya should not have blocked the man all the way to the inside wall. I dont blame Truex for giving him a shot, he deserved it.

Also Montoya should be given a 15 yard penalty for face masking, when he grabbed the mans helmet.

I do agree the coverage sucked.

AndyMarquisLIVE

I'mno Mensa said:
By the wau I do know face masking isnt a penalty in Nascar, but maybe it should be.
I call it as I see it :shrug:

Harvick took the first shot. He grabbed Montoya before Montoya grabbed his helmet, then it was on from there.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Breaking News from NASCAR

No penalties to be handed down to either Kevin Harvick or Juan Pablo Montoya for the altercation at Watkins Glen. :clap:

jetmonkey

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Lucky that he did the same thing that Jeff did a few laps earlier and then charged his way back to second from 19th? I wish I had that kind of luck!

Sweet 16

^^8^^
jetmonkey said:
Lucky that he did the same thing that Jeff did a few laps earlier and then charged his way back to second from 19th? I wish I had that kind of luck!
:yeahthat:
Luck had very little to do with it. Skill and timing are everything. GO TONY!!!!! :yahoo:

AndyMarquisLIVE

jetmonkey said:
How often does Jeff Gordon make mistakes? :tap:

BTW, his entire team deserves a lot of the credit for this one with that lightning fast pit stop. He gained a lot of positions on the final yellow flag pit stop.

What's Hamlin's deal? He talks about teamwork and then body slams Tony that way and allowed Jeff to get away?

Hamlin's definently the best driver at Gibbs and Tony needs to treat him with more respect. :rolleyes:

That explains why Hamlin's got two championships and 31 career Winston/Nextel Cup Series wins. Oh wait, he doesn't. :rolleyes: