Back in the saddle.....

R

remaxrealtor

After 17 loooooooooooong weeks, I rode yesterday. I was ready, and not at all nervous. I'm riding a very sweet, but VERY slow lesson horse and thanks to Julie's amazing encouragement, it went GREAT....even moved on to a trot! Mounted and dismounted fine and applied leg with no problems or pain AND I'm not even sore today....the hard work has paid off.

So many thanks to all of you who have been so supportive.

Ravu

remaxrealtor said:
After 17 loooooooooooong weeks, I rode yesterday. I was ready, and not at all nervous. I'm riding a very sweet, but VERY slow lesson horse and thanks to Julie's amazing encouragement, it went GREAT....even moved on to a trot! Mounted and dismounted fine and applied leg with no problems or pain AND I'm not even sore today....the hard work has paid off.

:thewave: :clap: :clap:

R

remaxrealtor

missperky said:
Thanks so much! I came home and cried like an idiot. I didn't think I would be so emotional, but I guess I love them more than I even knew :baby: My husband is a SAINT! This is also the first night he has left my side for 17 weeks. The horses sent daddy on a fishing trip overnight for Father's Day....he has called every 1/2 hour, I'm a lucky girl.

S

saddlesore

That is absolutely super. Although we've never met, I'm thrilled you came back from such an injury, and are back in the saddle. You are an inspiration!

M

missperky

remaxrealtor said:
Thanks so much! I came home and cried like an idiot. I didn't think I would be so emotional, but I guess I love them more than I even knew :baby: My husband is a SAINT! This is also the first night he has left my side for 17 weeks. The horses sent daddy on a fishing trip overnight for Father's Day....he has called every 1/2 hour, I'm a lucky girl.

Your welcome. And yes you are lucky. Here's to many more rides. :buddies:

Loper

Animal Poor!
remaxrealtor said:

GOOD for you! I'm glad you are back in the saddle! :flowers:

MoochCat

Mooch Cat
Congratulatons!!! Wow..17 weeks!!!
You have done so well to heal from that accident!
Go easy and enjoy each moment back in the saddle!!!
The MoochCat is so proud of you...MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:getdown: