Back Pain

SingerLady

I have a couple of slipped discs and every doctor I've been to has perscribed me tramadol, flexril, and Ibprofen. I keep telling them they don't work, but they say they try not to perscribe narcotics so they can fend off drug seekers. Does anyone have anything that works well for them? And how should I go about asking for something stronger without them thinking I'm a junkie?:popcorn:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I get percoset for my back and shoulder. Lucky me. My doc told me the same druggie on the street thing, so I told him if he wouldnt perscribe them for me, could he at least direct me to the proper street corner. Good luck, doctors suck for the most part.

sockgirl77

I have a couple of slipped discs and every doctor I've been to has perscribed me tramadol, flexril, and Ibprofen. I keep telling them they don't work, but they say they try not to perscribe narcotics so they can fend off drug seekers. Does anyone have anything that works well for them? And how should I go about asking for something stronger without them thinking I'm a junkie?:popcorn:

One would think that any doctor that saw your slipped disc would understand your need for Percocet. Easy fix, find a new doctor.

SingerLady

One would think that any doctor that saw your slipped disc would understand your need for Percocet. Easy fix, find a new doctor.

no kidding I have 2 MRI's that have the proof, plain as day in front of them. But the docs insist that using tramadol will help

Tram should work if the strength is high enough. Tram is a synthetic opioid. My doctor gave me Vicodin to take during my herniated disk recovery then on to Naproxen for the inflamation. Doing very well now that I can participate in my physical therapy. I wish you the best of luck.

dn0121

I got something for you! but it will cost ya!:killingme

_smack_.gif

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Tram should work if the strength is high enough. Tram is a synthetic opioid. My doctor gave me Vicodin to take during my herniated disk recovery then on to Naproxen for the inflamation. Doing very well now that I can participate in my physical therapy. I wish you the best of luck.

Vicodin are the bomb.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

I love my Tram when my back flares up. :yay: