Back-up trailer?

SugarNSpikes

Well, it doesn't look like I'm getting my trailer anytime soon... stupid 11.2% interest.

Anyway, does someone have a 2h step-up bumper pull that they would be willing to let us use to go to horse-shows. I'm only planning on attending Freestate and SMHA. We could pay up to 100$ a day, or even if you could possibly take us along with you?

PM me if you would be willing to work out a deal or know someone who could work with me. We're in Port Tobacco.

Thanks.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Well, it doesn't look like I'm getting my trailer anytime soon... stupid 11.2% interest.

Anyway, does someone have a 2h step-up bumper pull that they would be willing to let us use to go to horse-shows. I'm only planning on attending Freestate and SMHA. We could pay up to 100$ a day, or even if you could possibly take us along with you?

PM me if you would be willing to work out a deal or know someone who could work with me. We're in Port Tobacco.

Thanks.

How tall does it have to be?

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Where is Port Tobacco?

I could probably pick you up on my way to SMHA. I won't be doing free state. I have a gooseneck trailer.

SugarNSpikes

Port Tobacco is right in LaPlata.

If you're on 301 and you make a right by the KFC/Popeyes/Starbucks and go down route 6 for several miles, you'll come to a fork in the road. Stay right past the little store and you'll come to "Rose Hill Road" and we're right there.

What day would you be going up - the day of the show or doing the overnight thing? I'm open to anything - we're doing just one or two low jumpers and the flat/in hand classes.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Oh...I show on Sundays only.

Let me do some figuring. I might show him on Saturdays and than I would stay overnight. It is a bit out of the way for me since I am in Great Mills, but it could work.

SugarNSpikes

That would work out for me. I've only ever heard of showing on Sundays - saturdays doesn't interest me much and I'm worried about my guy staying in an unfamiliar place overnight.

If you could work out picking us up on Sunday mornings and taking us home sunday nights, we could pay you 100$. Just let me know if it's something you could fit into your schedule. If not, I understand, Great Mills is bit of a drive.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
That would work out for me. I've only ever heard of showing on Sundays - saturdays doesn't interest me much and I'm worried about my guy staying in an unfamiliar place overnight.

If you could work out picking us up on Sunday mornings and taking us home sunday nights, we could pay you 100$. Just let me know if it's something you could fit into your schedule. If not, I understand, Great Mills is bit of a drive.

I would just be going the long way around that is all. It isn't to bad. Is there good trailer turnaround there?

Send me an email and we can talk off-line. kemahaney @ gmail.com Just take the spaces out.

SugarNSpikes

Just putting this out there - if anyone is headed towards Freestate and could take another, let us know..

We have SMHA taken care of, it looks like. :]