Bacon linked to breast cancer

Misfit

Lawful neutral
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-45720970

Regularly eating foods like bacon and sausages may raise the risk of breast cancer, according to researchers.

A review of studies found women who ate high levels of processed meat had a 9% increased risk of the cancer compared with those who ate little of it.

The study backs up previous findings of the World Health Organization, which says processed meats cause cancer.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
how many pounds do you have to eat every day ...... Coffee Causes Cancer if you consume enough

warneckutz

how many pounds do you have to eat every day ...... Coffee Causes Cancer if you consume enough

Valid point...

There's a supplement out there that improves endurance (all day) - you can hit the gym for two hours, then go mow the lawn, then want to go back to the gym for another two hours... it's amazing stuff - however, it's linked to cause cancer in some studies and destroy cancer in others...

One thing becoming more evident, some "modern medicine" is becoming known for keeping your cash flow coming in and not curing what ails you.

Bonehead

Valid point...

There's a supplement out there that improves endurance (all day) - you can hit the gym for two hours, then go mow the lawn, then want to go back to the gym for another two hours... it's amazing stuff - however, it's linked to cause cancer in some studies and destroy cancer in others...

One thing becoming more evident, some "modern medicine" is becoming known for keeping your cash flow coming in and not curing what ails you.

Truth. I think Big Pharma seeds flu shots with a % of active virus to ensue cash flow.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if Gwaltney and Smithfield diverted investments toward the replacement business.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Gwaltney and Smithfield diverted investments toward the replacement business.
I always thought Hartz would get into the business after the Larry the Cable guy squeaky toy joke took off so well ... :ohwell: