Bad accident yesterday

Wisecrackin"

Happy and Bef came over to ride yesterday...Bef got hung up while mounting and got stepped on really bad (chest area)...We called 911 and they were here in a flash..but they decided to fly her right out (they landed right by my horse field) they kept her overnight at PG shock trauma..she is on the way home as I type..thinking about you Bef hope you are in the saddle again soon..

ps that was one scarry drive up there...

The only good thing is we found money flying around the intersection on the way home. :jameo: That was WILD..

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Wisecrackin" said:
Happy and Bef came over to ride yesterday...Bef got hung up while mounting and got stepped on really bad (chest area)...We called 911 and they were here in a flash..but they decided to fly her right out (they landed right by my horse field) they kept her overnight at PG shock trauma..she is on the way home as I type..thinking about you Bef hope you are in the saddle again soon..

ps that was one scarry drive up there...

The only good thing is we found money flying around the intersection on the way home. :jameo: That was WILD..
I heard abou Bef's accident, how is she doing today?

R

remaxrealtor

mygoldnhorse said:

Wow, de ja vu! I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers! :huggy:

2baymares

mygoldnhorse said:

Talked to Bef today. She is in alot of pain. She's guessin that it'll take her a month to fully recover. Bruised up pretty bad but no broken bones.
Take care Bef :huggy: