Bad experience at Chesapeake Bagels

watercolor

yeah yeah
I am going with Vrai on this one.

It just does not seem plosable that they got in a physical altercation in the middle. Also, Cheasapeake bagle bakery is and has a very good reputation.

Let alone, 1 person with out a manager nor another employee present. That just seems very odd. Also for the fact that she said she was shaking like a leaf and such...but still had the actually basis to say "happy bagel day":confused: :hohum:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But this is the joy of living in a small town.. If something bad (or good) happens, the word spreads very fast.
And even if it doesn't happen, it still spreads very fast.

Warron

I've gone to Cheasapeake bagle once or twice a week for almost 3 years and my biggest complaint has been when they run out of my favorite kind of bagle. Not only are they friendly, but they even give me a discount on my sandwich because I order with less topings then standard. The few times they have messed up my order, they made a new one without a second thought. I think I will need quite a bit more evidence before I would even consider not going there regularly. I also have no idea what people are referring too when they mention bad service in St. Mary's county. Maybe from the cable company, but I have never had bad service at a resturant in my 3 years here. At least no worst then anywhere else I've lived.

SmallTown

Football season!
You know was is the really bad thing about this whole discussion? A place that really isn't that good to begin with is getting all of this attention. If nothing else, people are going to show up there just to look for the woman with long nails.. Heck, this whole thing probably started from a bagel bakery worker trying to drum up new business... American curiously can be a very powerful tool..

ltowngrrl

SoMD and Customer Service

UGH. It's horrid. Then again, as another poster pointed out, France IS worse. We Americans have pretty high expectations for customer service, but I don't really think that's irrational. If someone wants my business, they better act like it. I routinely encounter slovenly, rude, inattentive @$$holes at business throughout the area. And at this point, I also have to say that SoMD has some of the worst drivers I've ever seen in all the places I've lived. Otherwise...I love this place!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Prob cause of people like Doc's buddy spreading untrue stories. :duh: So much for happy bagel day Wednesday!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I noticed this morning that the place was dark and closed when going by about 7am.

Wonder what happened :confused:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Personally I think this is a good 'ol Southern Maryland version of an e-mail hoax. I got this same verbage forwarded to me at LEAST 3 months ago!

Cheerios

Re: Bagel

If I ever have anything that is majorly unsatisfactory - (sour milk in container) I always go to manager. you don't know if it is a new person or what - but I only go to the manager. My son went away to college - as we are from the west coast - said it was nice to get back with friendly people. Texas had the friendliest people, California people were too much into their own selves - New Orleans was almost a different cultur e - and some of the rudest people are NOT from the area the stores are - but again I always go to the manager or supervisor -