Bad Penny

Foxhound

Finishing last
:howdy:

I have decided to return to the forums after a long break. It was so nice to meet some of you again, and for the first time last night. I have to say WOW, I knew BCP could drink but Wenchy!!!!! :otter: You made me miss the madness here at the forum. Hope everyone made it home in one piece.

bcp

In My Opinion
Foxhound and that man whore Emtytimcup just left my house after coming back from a night of primal debauchery to pick up ETCs car.

E

EmptyTimCup

:nono:

you will not get your roof fixed any faster with that attitude .... Biatch

besides you snore

frequentflier

happy to be living

I have decided to return to the forums after a long break. It was so nice to meet some of you again, and for the first time last night. I have to say WOW, I knew BCP could drink but Wenchy!!!!! :otter: You made me miss the madness here at the forum. Hope everyone made it home in one piece.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:howdy: Nice to meet you, FH!