Bad Smell Last Nite in Lusby

IrishGirl

Does anyone know what that HORRIBLE smell was last night. It was being smelled from California to Prince Frederick. Smelled like garbage, vomit, etc. It was NASTY!

CrashTest

Passed a garbage truck last night on the bridge that was dumping copious amounts of "garbage juice" all over the road. It was so much, that it was as if it had just rained garbage juice. By the time I got home, my car was covered with it. My garage still smells like a garbage truck despite washing the car.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I drove through it, too. It was disgusting! I thought something was wrong with my car. :frown:

Blister

Our Amish neighbors are spreading
"BROWN WATER" on their fields on Mechanicsville Rd. already. You get used to it eventually.

limblips

PREMO Member
Sorry. I had no idea that my little flatulence would have that much hang time. Damn cabbage.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
There's always an ass smell around the Solomon's side of the bridge for some reason; thinking it may be the base septic or something similar

IrishGirl

Passed a garbage truck last night on the bridge that was dumping copious amounts of "garbage juice" all over the road. It was so much, that it was as if it had just rained garbage juice. By the time I got home, my car was covered with it. My garage still smells like a garbage truck despite washing the car.

That's what we were thinking it was but we never saw the truck. That truck should be fined because that was nasty. And who knows what Mindoro toxic crap it was LEAKING! UGH!

greeneyes36

Does anyone know what that HORRIBLE smell was last night. It was being smelled from California to Prince Frederick. Smelled like garbage, vomit, etc. It was NASTY!

I thought it was the chemical they were putting down on the roads - the de-icer or whatever it is. it didnt smell out there until after they treated the roads. didnt notice it last month though when they pre-treated them. it was the same way last year when they treated the roads one time in feb...i thought it was just the bottom of the barrel that smells bad.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I thought it was the chemical they were putting down on the roads - the de-icer or whatever it is. it didnt smell out there until after they treated the roads. didnt notice it last month though when they pre-treated them. it was the same way last year when they treated the roads one time in feb...i thought it was just the bottom of the barrel that smells bad.

Close. They were using beet juice.

red_explorer

Um

You do realize there is a landfill in Lusby, don't you? Depending on how the wind blows, you will smell it. It's right off rt 4, just north of Rousby Hall Road. Thats probably where the smell was coming from.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You do realize there is a landfill in Lusby, don't you? Depending on how the wind blows, you will smell it. It's right off rt 4, just north of Rousby Hall Road. Thats probably where the smell was coming from.

No - it smelled all the way to Prince Frederick.

CrashTest

Read post#2. I saw with my own eyes what caused the smell.