BadGirl's Oatmeal Cookie Recipe's ONLY

D

dems4me

Nanny Pam said:
I heard from :gossip: that you have the best oatmeal cookie recipe.

Care to share?

XOXOXOXOXOX

Ohh Dear... it's now the year 2020, and I'm sooo sooo sorry no one has responded to your post or even offered a similar recipie... :frown: but staying with the times, I hope you do realize that one can only solicit advice if they give green out in advance of thier question and with red you will be hunted and tracked down for your first born. They know who you are and have on-call and heavily paid consultants to track such power point squarage and who the monster is that sent it to them with such malice intentions.

Although Vria, Sharon, Catt, Otter, Jazz, Kizzy, Pete, Bad Girl and a few others are of the highest of ranking folks and are in the millions of green squarage range, every bit cheers them up.

Please adhere to the forum 2020 forumite handbook page 471, Chapter 23, subpart (a)(vii) in the future. Good luck ever getting an oatmeal cookie recipie on here ever again without soliciting any green in advance. :frown:

D

dems4me

dems4me said:
Ohh Dear... it's now the year 2020, and I'm sooo sooo sorry no one has responded to your post or even offered a similar recipie... :frown: but staying with the times, I hope you do realize that one can only solicit advice if they give green out in advance of thier question and with red you will be hunted and tracked down for your first born. They know who you are and have on-call and heavily paid consultants to track such power point squarage and who the monster is that sent it to them with such malice intentions.

Although Vria, Sharon, Catt, Otter, Jazz, Kizzy, Pete, Bad Girl and a few others are of the highest of ranking folks and are in the millions of green squarage range, every bit cheers them up.

Please adhere to the forum 2020 forumite handbook page 471, Chapter 23, subpart (a)(vii) in the future. Good luck ever getting an oatmeal cookie recipie on here ever again without soliciting any green in advance. :frown:

ahhh yes!!! And true to form... the redsquares for this post are rolling in right on time... :killingme:

D

dems4me

bump...

Bad Girl? Are you online yet :shrug: I'd like a copy of this recipie too please, if you don't mind. :huggy:

dems4me said:
bump...

Bad Girl? Are you online yet :shrug: I'd like a copy of this recipie too please, if you don't mind. :huggy:
Dems are you thinking like I'm thinking that she may be thinking if she simply post the recipie in the "BadGirl's Oatmeal Cookie Recipe" thread perhaps she wouldn't have to PM it to 50 bazillion peeps...:shrug:

D

dems4me

:tap: Any word on this recipie :shrug:

I've had my oven preheating at 350 since Friday... :mad:

D

dems4me

itsbob said:
Tie her up :spank: her, and talk bad about her new sink.. :twitch:

Is the sink clogged up with 4 days of feverishly revised oatmeal cookie dough and recipies now that it is heavily sought after?

Last edited by a moderator:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
dems4me said:
Is the sink clogged up with 4 days of feverishly revised oatmeal cookie dough and recipies now that it is heavily sought after?
THAT was the OLD sink.. ya wanna make HUGE points, ask her about her B-E-A-U-tiful new sink she had installed on Saturday..

D

dems4me

itsbob said:
THAT was the OLD sink.. ya wanna make HUGE points, ask her about her B-E-A-U-tiful new sink she had installed on Saturday..

gotcha :yay: Still awaiting recipie :yum:

Is she taking her time by trying to make this recipie Atkins friendly or something:shrug: or is she drawing up suspense for the pallett to completly desire, beckon and yearn for oatmeal cookies for a better climatic response :confuse: