Baghdad Bob's Replacement!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
MSNBC's Ali Velshi says situation not 'generally speaking unruly' while standing outside burning building

Ali Velshi was reporting live from the Twin Cities amid the uproar following the death of 46-year-old George Floyd. Velshi attempted to explain that what he was witnessing was "calmer" than the night prior.

Velshi then acknowledged that he could see "four fires" within his vicinity, including a liquor store that was burning behind him as well as the 3rd Precinct police department, which was earlier evacuated before the crowd set it on fire.

:roflmao: "Remain Calm! All Is Well!!!" :roflmao:

Hijinx

Th police abandoned their own building to the rioters so they could set fire to it?

Wow. Armed men couldn't protect their own building?

herb749

And yet people complained about the armed people who showed up at the Michigan statehouse. They didn't burn or loot the building.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Babylonbee's Ali Velshi says situation not 'generally speaking unruly' while standing outside burning building

Ali Velshi was reporting live from the Twin Cities amid the uproar following the death of 46-year-old George Floyd. Velshi attempted to explain that what he was witnessing was "calmer" than the night prior.

Velshi then acknowledged that he could see "four fires" within his vicinity, including a liquor store that was burning behind him as well as the 3rd Precinct police department, which was earlier evacuated before the crowd set it on fire.

:roflmao: "Remain Calm! All Is Well!!!" :roflmao:
now this I would believe :lol:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Th police abandoned their own building to the rioters so they could set fire to it?

Wow. Armed men couldn't protect their own building?
they could lose their jobs and go to jail for it.
Look at what happened to the cop in St. Louis. He was cleared by still let go, can't find work and is still harrassed.
I don't blame the cops, or the fire fighters, or the EMTs. Screw them, it;s not worth risking life and limb plus putting your job on the line.
Let it burn, hopefully a good wind comes up and it spreads.

BTW, apparently you cannot condemn the actions of the mob without being called a racist and being told to shut up, you don't undertand.

Hijinx

they could lose their jobs and go to jail for it.
Look at what happened to the cop in St. Louis. He was cleared by still let go, can't find work and is still harrassed.
I don't blame the cops, or the fire fighters, or the EMTs. Screw them, it;s not worth risking life and limb plus putting your job on the line.
Let it burn, hopefully a good wind comes up and it spreads.

BTW, apparently you cannot condemn the actions of the mob without being called a racist and being told to shut up, you don't undertand.

Oh! I understand all right.
I understand perfectly.
It's another holiday for them. This time everything is free. Just go in and help yourself.
Saying it is bacause of the death of this man is BS. It's an opportunity to steal and burn.

Reactions: BOP