Bakery Chef

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Are there any on here? Any references? Wildewood Bakery may be an option if they can create the type of cake I need. I've only had one experience with them and that was last year. Cake was a simple 1/2 sheet. I need something a little more detailed.

J

julz20684

Chasey_Lane said:
Are there any on here? Any references? Wildewood Bakery may be an option if they can create the type of cake I need. I've only had one experience with them and that was last year. Cake was a simple 1/2 sheet. I need something a little more detailed.

I think Wildewood is great. We did a custom cake for my daughter's 13th birthday, a design she came up with. What WWB did far exceeded my expectations. I'll try to find a pic and post.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Chasey_Lane said:

What are you looking for? I have a friend that does nice cakes.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BadGirl said:
I'm gonna assume that she needs something soon. Waiting for Super Wal-Mart to open isn't a realistic option.

:smack:
What part of SUPER don't you understand??

If you needed it last week they would spin the earth in a counterclockwise rotation, turning back the clock so you could have your cake when you needed it yesterday!!

THAT my dear, is what being SUPER is all about!!

cdsulhoff

Charm city cakes deliver... We are using him for our anniversary cake... But it is going to cost us a pretty penny....... I believe he starts at $7.50 per person... However I am willing to pay just to say I had him do a cake for me!!!! You can try Genvieve( Spell?) in P.F. she is located at the Calvert county market. She supposedly can makes some nice cakes.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
cdsulhoff said:
Charm city cakes deliver... We are using him for our anniversary cake... But it is going to cost us a pretty penny....... I believe he starts at $7.50 per person... However I am willing to pay just to say I had him do a cake for me!!!! You can try Genvieve( Spell?) in P.F. she is located at the Calvert county market. She supposedly can makes some nice cakes.
Jeneva. She made my wedding cake and it was delicious and very pretty. :yay:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Look Chasey Michelle's Cakes makes a fake Coach purse cake!

Attachments

• coachcake.jpg
    coachcake.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 110

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
Chasey_Lane said:
Those are all super cute! Thanks for the link!

No problem...We have used her for several years for the kids parties and several other events. She is good....and very affordable!