Baltimore Gun Buyback

limblips

PREMO Member
They are giving $25.00 for high capacity magazines? I should order a few thousand of these.
From Natchez Shooters Supply: Magpul PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE 5.56X45mm NATO Magazine 30/rd Black Polymer MAG571-BLK (6) $11.59

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
They are giving $25.00 for high capacity magazines? I should order a few thousand of these.
From Natchez Shooters Supply: Magpul PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE 5.56X45mm NATO Magazine 30/rd Black Polymer MAG571-BLK (6) $11.59

Holy carp..I just noticed that. Could make a killing! I've seen Troy mags on sale for as little as 8 bucks. But sadly...they have a "2 mag per person" limit going on.. ;-p

Love their payout for a full-automatic firearm. $500. LMAO...considering the cheapest of them sell for close to 10 grand and it climbs quickly from there.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Holy carp..I just noticed that. Could make a killing! I've seen Troy mags on sale for as little as 8 bucks. But sadly...they have a "2 mag per person" limit going on.. ;-p

Love their payout for a full-automatic firearm. $500. LMAO...considering the cheapest of them sell for close to 10 grand and it climbs quickly from there.

If someone showed up with a full auto and no stamp for it they should be arrested.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If someone showed up with a full auto and no stamp for it they should be arrested.

Doubt anyone would be that stupid..but hey, it's Baltimore....

It's frankly a shame that some of the folks were turning in family heirloom pieces instead of handing them down like always happens in my family. One older guy was turning in a 12 g double-barrel shotgun that was his grandfathers!. Could have been a valuable Parker, Greener or LC Smith..

Hijinx

Doubt anyone would be that stupid..but hey, it's Baltimore....

It's frankly a shame that some of the folks were turning in family heirloom pieces instead of handing them down like always happens in my family. One older guy was turning in a 12 g double-barrel shotgun that was his grandfathers!. Could have been a valuable Parker, Greener or LC Smith..

I have noticed that "TRADITION" is something that is becoming sadly lacking in America.
Old things handed down don't mean much to the younger generation any longer.
And job tradition is almost non existent any longer.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
One older guy was turning in a 12 g double-barrel shotgun that was his grandfathers!. Could have been a valuable Parker, Greener or LC Smith..

How do you think Cops end up with the best gun collections? :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
How do you think Cops end up with the best gun collections? :lol:

An interesting point you've raised...I wonder about that. Someone like you or me seeing a grade 2 Elsie 12 sxs come through the line would have a helluva time letting it get away!