Baltimore Orioles

homedepot20

They never cease to disappoint me. :ohwell:

In North Carolina , Time Warner is in dispute with MASN so no games are available to view (Fox, ESPN , MLB ) . Being a die hard fan , I guess I have been spared the disappointment of watching them suffer:popcorn:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
In North Carolina , Time Warner is in dispute with MASN so no games are available to view (Fox, ESPN , MLB ) . Being a die hard fan , I guess I have been spared the disappointment of watching them suffer:popcorn:

It's pretty pathetic. If they don't lose on their own suckiness, they lose on stupidity. I swear, they're trying their hardest to have one of the worst records in MLB history.

Seriously, how do they do it?

onel0126

Bead mumbler
Orioles will never be good again till they get a new owner.

My last game at Camden Yards was in 1997 when they lost to the Indians in the playoffs. Shortly after that Angelos let Davey Johnson go. I swore that I would never go back until PA was gone and I am proud to say that I have held to that. His product sucks. Their farm system sucks too so there is no hope in the near future. He has ruined a great, historic, and once proud franchise. They play in the most beautiful ball park in the league. The inner harbor is great. But until this shlub sells the team he won't get a dime out of me.

Go Nats!

DipStick

They almost did last night but blew the lead.

They had thoughts about coming back to win it. Bottom of the 8th, bases loaded, one point separation, Tejada hits the ball but it ends up in a Marlins glove ending the rally.

That was an excellent game last night even though the O's lost (as usual).

Last edited:

DipStick

O's are playing baseball tonight!!! They had eight consecutive hits and five consecutive RBI to take the lead 5-3.

DipStick

There's the O's I miss :jet: Was beginning to think they didn't show up last night, but here they are!!! :yahoo::yahoo: