Baltimore Police Union Resists City’s Vaccine Mandate

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The Baltimore City police union is advising its officers not to reveal their coronavirus vaccination status, WBAL reported Friday.

The city’s mandate requiring every city employee be vaccinated goes into effect Monday, the outlet said.

In a letter issued Friday to officers, FOP3 President Mike Mancuso explained the organization was working to delay the policy until the city came to a bargaining agreement with the FOP.

Until that time, the union urged officers not to reveal their vaccination status.

A BPD representative reportedly told the outlet 64 percent of the department had received at least one dose of the vaccine.

Meanwhile, a spokesman for Mayor Brandon Scott stated, “Labor Commissioner Deborah Moore-Carter led a productive meeting this afternoon with the Baltimore City Fraternal Order of Police and their attorney, Commissioner Michael Harrison, and representatives from the City’s Law Department and Human Resources to discuss concerns over the vaccination mandate.”

ProLifePatriot

See? It only takes one group to stand up and tell these people F themselves, and others will then have the courage to join in.
I just hope the Md. State Police, the St. Mary's, Charles, Calvert and other Md. County Sheriff's Dept's. step up and resist the mandate as well. And I hope they don't turn against Md. / County residents for standing up for their right to choose and parents who stand up for their children at school board meetings.

Reactions: rio

Hijinx

It's unreal what we are putting up with.
Appointments at MVA and DNR.
It used to be you walked in and waited and you waited a long time, but you got the job done sooner or later.
Now they decide how hard they feel like working and only let that may people in.
The mail is so fugged up you send a payment in and it might show up late or never.
My Post Office is open when they feel like opening it , it's a slap shot if they are open or not.
I sent in my insurance payment and they never got it , now I go to their office to pay them and the door is locked and I have to slide the check through the mail slot. I go to Walmart and wait in line 20 minutes to get out 2 checkers and a place full of customers. Even the self-checkout had a line. Doctor see people when they feel like it otherwise it's Urgent Care.

This Covid crap is Bullshit

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Appointments at MVA and DNR.

It used to be you walked in and waited and you waited a long time, but you got the job done sooner or later.

I'm good with the appointments.

I hate to tell you but they were deciding how hard they felt like working back then too.

They just kept it a secret from the people in line and you.

:lmao:

Bushy23

Cops that won't protect themselves from the #1 killer of cops in 2020-2021 probably shouldn't be cops.

These are cops who don't care about protecting others.

But hey, if they get fired they will get a more serious punishment than they would if they murdered someone. So there's that.