Baltimore Protests

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.......

Reality...

So sick and tired of these savages. Destruction, misery and suffering everywhere they exist on the planet. It's about time the brainwashed leftists wake up and realize these people are not our equals. Asians, Europeans, Arabs, Indians, etc., all developed rich and complex civilizations. These "people" were literally running wild in the jungles.

Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.

gretchen

If I may ...

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.......

Reality...

So sick and tired of these savages. Destruction, misery and suffering everywhere they exist on the planet. It's about time the brainwashed leftists wake up and realize these people are not our equals. Asians, Europeans, Arabs, Indians, etc., all developed rich and complex civilizations. These "people" were literally running wild in the jungles.

Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable.

I'd just like to say that one black man I know personally is my cardiologist. That said,what do you do for a living?
I'm curious as to why you don't go tame some "savages"? Baltimore is a short drive. I mean hey,don't talk about it,be about it.

General Lee

Reality...

:lmao:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
The city is burning.... the one they are working now looks massive and very out of control - and another different fire is a senior center. :ohwell:

Hijinx

Wow, I feel bad for the police and firefighters. They have a very long night ahead of them.

Shame is the National Guard will be coming in and not a bullet will be among them.
State of Maryland is not about to turn loose a bunch of armed Guardsmen in a crowd like this.

Hannibal

Wall off the city + toss over some guns and drugs = self cleaning oven.

#### these people. Too dumb to realize their actions do far more damage than good.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
On Fox earlier, they were interviewing various people and basically a few were blaming O'Malley for this for cracking down on crime, more specifically his 2007 procedures for VPI - etc.

http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/initiatives/kcs/index_KCS_cs-new.shtml

They said at that point it became a series of bad arrests. They also stated that with the increased arrests came terrible rides in the paddy wagon after excessive force.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with any of this... I am just pointing out that it wasn't Hogan being blamed but O'Malley and his increased measures under VPI.

Hijinx

On Fox earlier, they were interviewing various people and basically a few were blaming O'Malley for this for cracking down on crime, more specifically his 2007 procedures for VPI - etc.

http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/initiatives/kcs/index_KCS_cs-new.shtml

They said at that point it became a series of bad arrests. They also stated that with the increased arrests came terrible rides in the paddy wagon after excessive force.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with any of this... I am just pointing out that it wasn't Hogan being blamed but O'Malley and his increased measures under VPI.

O'Mally was nice enough to have the female guards servicing the prisoners, how bad is that?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/four-female-prison-guards-impregnated-by-same-inmate/

Dakota

~~~~~~~
O'Mally was nice enough to have the female guards servicing the prisoners, how bad is that?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/four-female-prison-guards-impregnated-by-same-inmate/

Well.... I think that comes from mass hiring and not properly screening guards. Like I said, I'm not saying I agree or disagree with that statement, but I did find that an interesting statement to make.

The news is also interviewing many dumb asses also. They keep saying "you know what I'm sayin'
" and frankly I just don't. :ohwell:

Hijinx

Wall off the city + toss over some guns and drugs = self cleaning oven.

#### these people. Too dumb to realize their actions do far more damage than good.

How???? Rest assured that whatever they burn tonight will be back in business before long.
The CVS will go right back there, The other business's will reopen as soon as possible.
They will rebuild bigger and better than ever/.

Business just puts this down as profit and loss. The cost of doing business in the ghetto.
A few small business's may suffer, but the larger ones will go right back.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Well.... I think that comes from mass hiring and not properly screening guards. Like I said, I'm not saying I agree or disagree with that statement, but I did find that an interesting statement to make.

The news is also interviewing many dumb asses also. They keep saying "you know what I'm sayin'
" and frankly I just don't. :ohwell:

I like the one guy that said "let me educate you". Don't think he got his chance.

The Baptist church community is on fire but they say "it may not be connected to the riots". What?

Last edited:

Hijinx

Ya know I could be a little bit comfortable with this riot had a innocent civilian died. A man with a family just riding his bicycle and minding his own business.Of course there should be an investigation. The reason this man got his neck broken should be investigated.

However this riot and the riot in Ferguson is basically for a-holes with records of bad behavior.
People who are a stain on any community.
Maybe the police did something wrong and maybe they didn't, but at least wait until you get the facts.

But to riot because you lose a thug, That is just plain sh1t simple.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I like the one guy that said "let me educate you". Don't think he got his chance.

The Baptist church community is on fire but they say "it may not be connected to the riots". What?

They are saying there is rioting on every single corner..... tons of businesses looted and destroyed, several fires... it is just out of control and police are retreating.... they say the police are just outnumbered.

On the Kelly file, the Fox reporter said he may need to leave it is just very dangerous. They said an officer has been hit and his down - hit with what, I don't know.

They are blasting the mayor for not putting the curfew in for tonight.

PJay

I thought for sure that Fox reporter's lights would go out when telling those dudes not to curse.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I heard someone say earlier, most of these people couldn't even pick Freddy Grey out of a group of 3. Someone else said most of these thugs would shoot Freddy Grey dead in a night club just for looking at him wrong. Point is, none of these people know who Freddy Grey is and it's not even about him.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Attachments

• freddie.jpg
    freddie.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 191